Update on the Leak **READ**

Best answers
i expected under leaked video something else....you guys really do everything to get some response from the almost dead community.
or you want us to believe that someone sneaked behind him and recorded that whole thing?

but nice game! (which we never get)

Last edited:
Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ahahahah i really fell for it :D (ahahahah=Gokus laughing)

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I confess I could not resist but to ask for the leak from the guy on YouTube. Well played Team. Raven nice gameplay.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When I saw the flim is floating strangely and the process of transformation was skipped by design,I knew it's a April 1 joke.:fight:

Well , Good Job .:yes:

actually the bot's are really named after our betatesters, that wasn't a lie.
So could We fight against bots in ESF:Final ?

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i expected under leaked video something else....you guys really do everything to get some response from the almost dead community.
or you want us to believe that someone sneaked behind him and recorded that whole thing?

but nice game! (which we never get)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, he isn't wrong.

Best answers
:D the disney one is really awesome!

but that old trick is pulled by old stars which are almost unknown....some drama and wow they are back for some days.
but if u wanna have it or not.....a lot mods died because of behavior like this....check out the buu map made by girgir(sorry if i wrote that wrong!) that process also seemed to die because he didnt get the infos and support he neads without a playable version. this mod will suffer the same faith like "stargate the new enemy" and "stargate challenging empires" ....well the last one didnt really count....but the first one had a development for over 10years......they released videos and stuff.....really awesome....but well since a few months the forum is dead....they didnt response or something. that mod is also dead. really hate such guys which hold up hopes which never will be satisfied. thats my opionion! maybe u guys also gonna reallise some day.or maybe not

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If 99% of the forum left, and it was only me and Eon left, this place would be as active as it is now. Perhaps even more active. The forum goes into a coma on a regular basis. It's in no danger of actually dying because (and this is how it was before idiots started changing everything) the forum and the game are two separate entities. We don't need the game to keep the forum productive and active.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
:D the disney one is really awesome!

but that old trick is pulled by old stars which are almost unknown....some drama and wow they are back for some days.
but if u wanna have it or not.....a lot mods died because of behavior like this....check out the buu map made by girgir(sorry if i wrote that wrong!) that process also seemed to die because he didnt get the infos and support he neads without a playable version. this mod will suffer the same faith like "stargate the new enemy" and "stargate challenging empires" ....well the last one didnt really count....but the first one had a development for over 10years......they released videos and stuff.....really awesome....but well since a few months the forum is dead....they didnt response or something. that mod is also dead. really hate such guys which hold up hopes which never will be satisfied. thats my opionion! maybe u guys also gonna reallise some day.or maybe not
Maybe if you weren't such an insufferable horse's ass about the way you choose to express your "opinions" then people wouldn't respond negatively to them.

But that's not the topic at hand. Nothing to see here, continue talking about the fake leak.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything regarding the leak, including those pictures posted in the begining of march was part of the joke. The idea for the leak came up in the force pit, and they asked if the devs would be willing to cooperate in the leak. So we agreed, gave them some pictures and so on.

In any case LSSJ. Your facts are a bit outdated. Gigris actually has access to the inteam part of the TS3 channel so he can pretty much talk to who ever on the team he wants, when they get online. That includes Layne, dalte (dont know why he would, but its a possibility) and the coders.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you guys enjoyed me spamming the forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kinda reminded me of anonymous tbh lol

on the other hand the gameplay looked pretty smooth and stable to me.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

The pics incase nobody saw them earlier

Best answers
What a good prank to play on the community, last years prank was weak compared to this one. Much love to the Force Pit for fighting for the video as Deverz put it, I was very happy to see straight up gameplay as there isn't a lot of unedited footage.

In the video it as mentioned that THAT version of the game was from November of 2012, which sounds accurate because Goku doesn't seem to have a charge animation like he did in the New Years 2013 trailer. Cell Games looks different than what was seen in the Quick Glimpse video, maybe its because of the position of the sun. I feel like the sliding effect replaced the rolling effect between sometime in November and January because the sliding effect is absent here. I remember that someone said you can interfere with a melee clash, like help an ally or attack an opponent while they're fighting - I think this is what happens at 2:35 - 2:36. Going purely based on the character select screen it looks as if (and this is probably totally inaccurate) Krillin, Buu, Cell and the Androids aren't yet completed with Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Ginyu Force, Piccolo and Vegeta being the most complete (or rather the most playable). The Final Flash charge animation is spot on and the explosion looks like it deals a ton of force. Great footage guys the game looks really fun!

Hey Raven, nice monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom