Can't use any new models on ESF open Beta final

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does anybody know how to use a model on that beta? because i did download adult gohan and nothing worked.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If the models are for 1.2.3, this probably won't work. What's the point of using the open beta anyway?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If the models are for 1.2.3, this probably won't work. What's the point of using the open beta anyway?
Maybe it's just a matter of perspective, but I think Open Beta beats the crap out of 1.2.3. Also I know the models he is talking about, they are for Open Beta Final. Though the directions which say to add them to the add-on folder don't seam to work for me either. I got buu saga vegeta and it's not selectable in-game. Custom content is enabled.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The option for multiple models is kinda broken in the open beta. So you have to replace like with 1.2.3

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Maybe it's just a matter of perspective, but I think Open Beta beats the crap out of 1.2.3. Also I know the models he is talking about, they are for Open Beta Final. Though the directions which say to add them to the add-on folder don't seam to work for me either. I got buu saga vegeta and it's not selectable in-game. Custom content is enabled.
It doens't work in open beta final, It works in previous open betas tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom