So, ESF:F will be missing a few transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So now with the talk of Vegeta possibly turning into Super Saiyan 3 and a "Super Saiyan God" being in the battle of gods movie and the movie being CANON, where does that leave ESF in transformations? I Don't think you can make transformations and not include someone's final form.

Will they be included?
If not, why not?

I honestly don't care, but it seems like it would make for an interesting discussion.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i don't think the would. super saiyan 3 vegeta ist not part of the manga, but it would be awsome of course :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No characters/transformations from MOVIES in ESF. What's so hard to understand about it? It's not about "canon", as apparently there are gonna be (or planned initially?) maps from certain movies.

And where did you come with SS3 Vegeta from? YouTube?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ESF is going to have everything from the past updates, with the exception of shit like Mystic Krillin. I doubt anything else will be added.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That it sucks.
What sucks? Those ridiculous fake transformations and retarded GT content? I don't understand why anyone would WANT any movie or GT stuff in-game, other than possibly Broly. All movie attacks/transformations/characters have absolutely no logical balancing point. They're either insane 1-hit ko's, one-off transformations that occur because the writers were bored, or ******* characters that start off more powerful than the apparent most powerful person ******* ever with the logic that "Oh yeah, they were ACTUALLY there all along and everyone just forgot to mention that they had a brother/arch-nemesis/childhood trauma made incarnate. Sorry about that!".

--- edit ---

That it sucks.
What sucks? Those ridiculous fake transformations and retarded GT content? I don't understand why anyone would WANT any movie or GT stuff in-game, other than possibly Broly. All movie attacks/transformations/characters have absolutely no logical balancing point. They're either insane 1-hit ko's, one-off transformations that occur because the writers were bored, or ******* characters that start off more powerful than the apparent most powerful person ******* ever with the logic that "Oh yeah, they were ACTUALLY there all along and everyone just forgot to mention that they had a brother/arch-nemesis/childhood trauma made incarnate. Sorry about that!".

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That it sucks.
I'll never get tired of your amazing insight.

As far as the topic itself, I'm sure if people want more transformations badly enough we'll get some more half-assed addons like EVM or something to add it in. I know it was recently posted that ESF:F will be hard to modify, but I'm sure someone will find a way to addon to it and butcher it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp... Lemme just go play with my Giji Goku addon again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No characters/transformations from MOVIES in ESF. What's so hard to understand about it? It's not about "canon", as apparently there are gonna be (or planned initially?) maps from certain movies.

And where did you come with SS3 Vegeta from? YouTube?
You seem to miss the point of the thread. I do notice that is a trend of yours.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Please elaborate.
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad “I want to be on the ships daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the demons!”
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the demons
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the demons” he shouted
The radio said “No, John. You are the demons”
And then John was a zombie.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That story hit too close to home.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like hleV said

No movie material makes in into ESF

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hleV;1962972Please elaborate.[/QUOTE said:
See Critical_Error.

Like hleV said

How heres the kicker, what if its added into the manga? very high chance that a manga will come out since it's really the only movie thats going to be apart of canon. This is a weird thing to consider with the whole no movie content rule, but following the manga.

It's going to be like an unstoppable force colliding with the immovable object lol.

--- edit ---

hleV;1962972Please elaborate.[/QUOTE said:
See Critical_Error.

Like hleV said

How heres the kicker, what if its added into the manga? very high chance that a manga will come out since it's really the only movie thats going to be apart of canon. This is a weird thing to consider with the whole no movie content rule, but following the manga.

It's going to be like an unstoppable force colliding with the immovable object lol.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it does because fully canon with manga then you either miss new transformations or wait even longer for new models to be made new textures to be made new animations and attacks to be made

Personally the current goal is the right goal

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Or just don't do it because super saiyan godform sounds stupid as all **** anyway

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The real manga won't continue, I'm pretty sure. DBZ % fillers = ESF:F. Thus no movie characters.

Vegeta SS3 = non-canon. So, even if Pan is a character she shouldn't be able to transform into a Super Saiyan, although hypothetically speaking she could probably do it with a little training and same with Vegeta and SS3.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Btw. Have you noticed?
There are no super sayan girls in dbz ;)

Sorrieh pan... not today. Not today...

P.s. I havent even seen any sayan women.
How do they make children. Demn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom