Merry Christmas

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every year ModDB hosts the Mod of the Year (MOTY) competition, where the fans and ModDB editors get to choose the best mods in several categories.

Like the previous year, Earth's Special Forces took part in the 'Upcoming Mods' category and with the support from our fans, we managed to achieve Top 5 MOTY Players Choice for Best Upcoming Mod.

To show our gratitude for all your support in the competition, Dalte has been creating a Trailer for New Years. Today we you like to show you a teaserof whats to come on New Years day.

Merry Christmas
ESF Dev Team​

Best answers
god damn this is amazing; Goku vs Frieza on Namek is my dream match on this game. With a video like this coming out on new years its gonna make 2013 even harder to wait

next time i have sex with my gf, which will be later tonight, i'm going to be thinking of this

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The normal map on those cliff sides is too accentuated. Tone it down a bit to get it to the style of the characters and the other maps.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
up-NMB6CUBQAG4J303F.jpg 24298975.jpg

76773_179475775400785_100000150917252_675916_3540115_n_large.jpg

PS:
WTH is going on between 0:30 - 0:34 ?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say it's a good video, but since Dalte made it I have to say it sucks.

<3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great. The only crit I have is on the sonic boom type effect you have when Goku flies toward the camera. That looks more like an impression of a telekinetic wave than an actual sonic boom, which is what you should be going for. Perfect example of what I think it should look like is as follows:

[video=youtube;Zld8i2mRxb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=Zld8i2mRxb0#t=65s[/video]

For whatever reason, the vid isn't skipping automatically to where I want it to, so go ahead and skip to 1:04.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
GOKU VS FRIEZA.

Goku: FRIEEEEZAAAAAA >:U!!!

Frieza: GOKU!!!!

Vegeta: KAKAROT! >:|

Goku: ._.

Hahahaha

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Excellent video, I really love the way this mod is taking. Both the quality and gameplay are far too awesome and I can see it just keeps getting better and better.

Not that I complain about the content in the video, but the quality of the video itself was poor compared to your other videos (especially the xmass's ones) where you usually make an intro with the ESF logo and a perfect ending; this one had no intro, the music wasn't as epic as usual and the video ended all of a sudden, like it was cut. But anyways, still great :p.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
There are no words to describe how amazing this is. Keep up the superb work, and I can't wait to see the video released on New Years!

Happy Holidays everyone!:yes:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember this is still a WIP video. The full thing will be released at a later time ;)

Best answers
I have a question: why does the new earth's special forces logo have two "one-star" dragonballs?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Reminds me of the vegate vid a while ago.
I hope this vid is gonna be atleast as epic as that one was ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom