Merry Christmas

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also

--- edit ---

In all seriousness though, I really think the textures look really really awesome, but in my honest opinion I don't think they really fit ESF's art style. It just looks too... realistic and "next-gen". Making the textures look more cartoony would seem to fit the game a lot better imo.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In all seriousness though, I really think the textures look really really awesome, but in my honest opinion I don't think they really fit ESF's art style. It just looks too... realistic and "next-gen". Making the textures look more cartoony would seem to fit the game a lot better imo.
Completely disagree. Though I like the way everything looks right now, I was always a huge fan of the more realistic models of 1.0/1.1. Still, this looks spiffy as ****.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice Christmas present! I was pleasantly surprised to see this teaser and i can't wait to get my hands on the full thing. :)

Now... it's not really a complaint... rather just a quick remark, personal taste thing.... the colors and lighting seem a little off to me. I liked the old style better.

The normal map on those cliff sides is too accentuated. Tone it down a bit to get it to the style of the characters and the other maps.
I dont know if this is the matter. Oh well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now... it's not really a complaint... rather just a quick remark, personal taste thing.... the colors and lighting seem a little off to me. I liked the old style better.

Thats because Dalte edited the grass texture on his version to be green instead of blue >.<

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That and the rock textures also seem different. Of well... i understand that it's still WIP.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
I like how there's 2 One-Star Dragon Balls.
I agree, it's like someone forgot the 7 star dragon ball and decided to just clone a 1 star ball. Hoping no one would notice no less.. too bad they failed! (Personally I blame Dalte)

Also note, Goku's colors are still not final ingame..., lookin at you hlev!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great. The only crit I have is on the sonic boom type effect you have when Goku flies toward the camera. That looks more like an impression of a telekinetic wave than an actual sonic boom, which is what you should be going for. Perfect example of what I think it should look like is as follows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=Zld8i2mRxb0#t=65s

For whatever reason, the vid isn't skipping automatically to where I want it to, so go ahead and skip to 1:04.
He's absolutely right.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
EPIC!!What walks it with this delta about ?. , (

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
is the game coming out on New Years day or just a video ?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I hope this is last generation of models and maps, and you are not going to recreate them anymore :p.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
I also because it lasts too long:).:)

Best answers
Pah, that's a fake. In real ESF feet are always floating a couple of cm above the ground.

Best answers
You know what's fun? When the developers release a checklist of what's left before the final release is prepped and ready.

An ETA would be twice as fun but we know they're not cool enough for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom