WW|||

Discord Member
Best answers
There is man going around claming to be from the future. I know it sounds silly and all but oddly enough a lot of the things that he said was going to happen, have actually happened. One of the things he has predicated is World War 3 and he says it is coming 2015. Now of course the chances of that are highly unlikely, but if for whatever reason a war happens in 2015 then I will start to believe.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is man going around claming to be from the future. I know it sounds silly and all but oddly enough a lot of the things that he said was going to happen, have actually happened. One of the things he has predicated is World War 3 and he says it is coming 2015. Now of course the chances of that are highly unlikely, but if for whatever reason a war happens in 2015 then I will start to believe.
is this really happening right now am i really reading this

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What wrong with Watermelons Wars?

Discord Member
Best answers
is this really happening right now am i really reading this
A man claims to be from the future and then proceeds to predict the next 10 years and he turns out to be correct. I simply saying that it's an interesting story, sure the likelihood of him being from the future is impossible I just don't understand how he got all those things right.

@ Z power, nothing! I'm always up for water melon fight :)

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Links?

Predictions?

Anything other than you going omg there's a dude?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Are you talking about that John Titor(or something like that) guy?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quote from Wikipedia:
Titor claimed that as a 13-year old in 2011, he fought with the Fighting Diamondbacks, a shotgun infantry unit of Florida, for at least four years. However, in other posts he describes himself as hiding from the war. As a result of the war, the United States splits into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives. This civil war, according to Titor, will end in 2015 with a brief but intense World War III:
One of Titor's earliest assertions was that CERN would discover the basis for time travel sometime around 2001, with the creation of miniature black holes about half a year after his departure. This did not occur. An article occurring generally around the time he had predicted about miniature black holes being created by CERN (a recurring theme, also ascribed to Fermilab and Brookhaven at various times[SUP][12][/SUP]) was taken by some to be evidence of this claim; but these events did not occur either. Civil war was not even remotely close to breaking out after the 2004 presidential election, with no further conflict in 2008 in the way Titor described.
A particularly obvious example involves the Olympics, whereof Titor claimed: "As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004."[SUP][13][/SUP] The politically uneventful staging of the 2006 Winter Olympics,[SUP][14][/SUP] the 2008 Summer Olympics, the 2010 Winter Olympics, and the 2012 Summer Olympics refuted this claim.
Other problems with the story include inconsistencies in Titor's comments. His first appearance appears to have been, not in 2000, but in the summer of 1998 through two faxes to Art Bell's radio program Coast to Coast AM. When he began posting the online story, Y2K (January 1, 2000) had come and gone without any real problems. Yet in the 1998 faxes to Art Bell he said, "Y2K is a disaster. Many people freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall [sic] law..." [SUP][23][/SUP]
In the online story, Titor stated that a part of his mission was to prevent the coming world war by changing history. Yet during an IRC chat in October 2000, a month before he began posting, Titor was asked if the future could be changed from his predictions, and answered "It's too late... I just wish things didn't have to happen the way they will." [SUP][24][/SUP] This stated mission also contradicts his other posts explaining that the multiverse theory is correct (see above), which would make changing history pointless in the context of his own timeline.
An Italian TV program (Voyager – Ai confini della conoscenza) aired an investigation of the John Titor story on May 19, 2008.[SUP][25][/SUP] Mike Lynch, the private detective hired to investigate, found that there were no registry traces, even far in the past, of any John Titor or Titor family. In addition, he discovered that there was a company that was called the John Titor Foundation. The John Titor Foundation is a for-profit Florida LLC that was formed September 16, 2003. It had no office, and it only had a rented post box with the address PMB 237, 7862 W IRLO BRONSON HWY, KISSIMMEE FL 34747; no tapes, recordings, or evidence of Titor were found; and only Larry Haber, the CEO of the John Titor Foundation and an entertainment lawyer in Celebration, Florida, confirmed his existence. Lynch's conclusion is that John Titor may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.
Yeah, his predictions are shockingly accurate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well after reading over that it's pretty obvious it's bull shit. Guess I should have wiki'd him before posting this haha. delete it if you must
Yea, it's an old internet story thing.

Also notice that this time traveler has merchandise you can buy from his website!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have several things to say about WW3, people just don't realize it's an economic one in Europe. Personally I would love to see what history books 100 years from now would say about this time period

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I welcome John Titor to my home anyday.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Meh anyone watched steins gate? -.-"
It's almost exactly thesame lmao

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have several things to say about WW3, people just don't realize it's an economic one in Europe. Personally I would love to see what history books 100 years from now would say about this time period
What do you mean that it's an economic one in Europe?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and with the weapons they have today i can say it's hardly gonna be a war...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and with the weapons they have today i can say it's hardly gonna be a war...
The actions going on through out the world are what start a war. Revolutions through out the middle east, asia, and many other places. People who are laying in wait for them to hit a point tbey are defenseless and take over. All I know is that I hope North Korea's Kim Jong Un doesn't decide he needs to target others anymore and calms down. World War 3 isn't unrealistic so to say, just everything dealing with Cern and John Titor. Tbough it is quite interesting to read for fun. But he was proven wrong long ago and recently as well due to him saying there were no more Olympics after 2008.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything "The war on Terror" in Iraq and Afghanistan is pretty much WW3

Couple of countries missing but most of the Western World is in it

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lynch's conclusion is that John Titor may be John Rick Haber, a computer expert who is Larry Haber's brother.
Rather funny reading that as that website looks like it's made by some Secondary School graduate lol.

On a side note, let's consider for a split second what he says could have been true but maybe we live in a parallel universe? And he thinks he travelled into the past but in fact he travelled to another parallel dimension? Food for thought :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rather funny reading that as that website looks like it's made by some Secondary School graduate lol.

On a side note, let's consider for a split second what he says could have been true but maybe we live in a parallel universe? And he thinks he travelled into the past but in fact he travelled to another parallel dimension? Food for thought :p

Well anything is possible. They said in the past we would never have light without fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom