Dragon Ball Z Movie 2013

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank god. Altough it will probably be quite bad its always nice to see new movies.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So old, man you're so behind, this was announced a week ago and was all over the forums.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I guess I am one of the peeps who's behind, I had no clue about this.
Cautiously looking forward to it :V

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing the dumb choice of characters' clothing, Kai artstyle and remembering how bad JSAT (2008 movie) was, I predict this one's gonna suck as well.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As if any movie based off any of the Dragonball series was actually any good.

As long as it's not a GT based movie, I really won't **** about them too much though. Make as many movies as you like AT. I personally still won't bother watching any of them since I will always smell when they are terrible, but I'm sure most of the fans will love em.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As if any movie based off any of the Dragonball series was actually any good.

As long as it's not a GT based movie, I really won't **** about them too much though. Make as many movies as you like AT. I personally still won't bother watching any of them since I will always smell when they are terrible, but I'm sure most of the fans will love em.
I don't know, I enjoyed most of DBZ movies.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't know, I enjoyed most of DBZ movies.
Don't worry. It's mostly because I am very snobby if that is even a thing. I am a snob let's put it that way. It's either some form of quality or nothing. If i find one thing that I may not like in most cases, I just won't even bother.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the first Broly movie the best, and Bojack Unbound was well done, even if like Broly, time placement is hard to guess at.

Broly movie 2 wasn't terrible, but nothing I really liked, either. The third was...just pathetic.

I liked the Cooler ones when I was younger.

Eh, some of the others weren't to bad either now that I think about it. Mostly the early ones sucked hard.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed every DBZ Movies aside from Bio-Broly. That one was just so.... Ugh... I loved the Fusion Reborn and Wrath of the Dragon Fist. The first 3 Movies were amazing as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, apart from the consistent "Everyone being beaten by a slow moving, large character despite the massive amount of time they have to dodge and/or change strategies from attacking head on to not presenting your nuts to be smashed, then Goku getting some massive power up and taking care of everything in one hit" scene that occurs at the end of nearly all of them, I've quite enjoyed most of the movies.

I couldn't stand any of the broly movies for the reason stated above. Favorite was probably the older ones, tree of might and that one with the brain in the robot body.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
The first three movies were very enjoyable, and aside from Bojack Unbound (which I also liked), every other was cliche in the sense DaRk explained. **** it, I'm excited.

sg2

Best answers
It would be interesting if an American author makes a DBZ movie, because then he'd have a different mind-set. That would be more interesting than "yet another movie of good vs evil, akira's way".
Still, I will watch it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be interesting if an American author makes a DBZ movie, because then he'd have a different mind-set. That would be more interesting than "yet another movie of good vs evil, akira's way".
Still, I will watch it.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Think of the problems, man!

[video=youtube;jafd97yJFOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI[/video]

sg2

Best answers
Like I said, Deathshot. A different mind-set. Much better.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've enjoyed all the movies for what they were. One shots that never really took place during the timeline of the series, save the first Bardok and Trunk ones (though, they were specials not movies). That being said, I loved the return to the comedy style of the early DB series that the 2008 movie had, so can't wait to see this one.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I like the clothes, except for Krillin on those pictures. What's wrong hlev? :/

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the clothes, except for Krillin on those pictures. What's wrong hlev? :/
Goku wears his shirt with Roshi/Kami/Go symbol even though he abandoned it years ago. Vegeta wears armor even though he abandoned it years ago. Kuririn's clothes doesn't even fit with his hair (that's a personal opinion, of course). Prior to JSAT (2008) movie, DB characters used to either wear the same or NEW clothes rather than return to old ones for no apparent reason. It's not about liking something, but about things being DB-like and not. Surely I'm nit-picking, but I'd much more prefer characters wearing something new. For example I loved Goku's clothes at the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. Vegeta's weren't that good, but at least he didn't go and wear armor... Toriyama is behind the plot to some extent, just like for JSAT, but IMHO he's no longer suited for this. Hell, Toriyama I know loves making new designs and all, so I wonder if reverting characters to their old wear was his doing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom