ESF:final network live gameplay?

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
http://www.justin.tv/

How about ESF:final LIVE gameplay? Can let us know ESF situation (English is not so good)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
But only few seconds

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
He's asking for a full 5/10 min gameplay video with a bunch of the testers/devs playing.

minamike

M
logo => menu => server => menu of character => gameplay (3-5 min) => subtitles => And Funny face

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Again we did. The stream that ended up on youtube was about 15 minutes long. The first stream we made was round 20 or so minutes long

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
if you ppl would hang out more on Teamspeak you would have plenty of chances to catch up on unreleased details and possibly random livestreams

Best answers
if you ppl would hang out more on Teamspeak you would have plenty of chances to catch up on unreleased details and possibly random livestreams
Da hell? There is a Teamspeak?

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
ts.jpg
Well some people might actually bother to read.

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
OH! I know! Thanks! but my English is not good perhaps many don't konw

Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry I didn't mean to blame you personally I just said "some ppl" :) but apparently you feet like you belong to that group ;)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I used to hang out 3 weeks there but I was totally neglected while you guys were in your passworded channels whilst never being out of them.. only one that spoke to me once was Grega...

Not blaming you for it, as I do the same on my Teamspeak; but don't tell people to go there because, at least for me, there's absolutely no point unless you bring your own friends there.. and that won't give you any information.

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
If you would have been in there in the past 3 weeks, you would see that the team now hangs down in the public channel.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually Shadi ! I talked to you aswell !

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
If you would have been in there in the past 3 weeks, you would see that the team now hangs down in the public channel.
Then it was about time that this happened, I might take a lurk from tomorrow on then. Btw I meant no offence when I said it I just don't want people getting their hopes up high for nothing.

@Lexis

I meant from the team xD

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadi pretty much nails it. This was pretty much the issue with Steam chat as well. Hang out in chat, get freebies. Except they would be so random and far apart that someone who would always hang out in the chat would pretty much miss an entire exclusive stream just because of time difference.

Thus I have decided to just wait for the final release. Wasting time for some supposed extras that you might or might not get to see isn't worth it.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Shadi pretty much nails it. This was pretty much the issue with Steam chat as well. Hang out in chat, get freebies. Except they would be so random and far apart that someone who would always hang out in the chat would pretty much miss an entire exclusive stream just because of time difference.

Thus I have decided to just wait for the final release. Wasting time for some supposed extras that you might or might not get to see isn't worth it.
Agree with Z and Shadi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom