Ki(energy) consumption in ESF:F

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It takes what? An hour to get used to double tapping, including a glimpse of how to chain swoop? Definitely pure evil, people don't have that much time!
I have to agree with hleV but let me rephrase it, Sub!

Maybe I have some credibility in this because I've taught 100-200 people, and that's literally. I've picked up so many people that I can't keep count of it anymore... Mostly they always stress and have difficulties to do this at first. I tell them to relax and try to do 2 hits on me first without recovering and then with recovering after when they can do it without. By slowly letting them try they will learn it in 10-15 minutes.. so now without a teacher that can't take 10 years either. I've met many complaining about the basic melee but they barely try.. they just keep beaming or storming into you with advanced melee the people that are willing to learn can learn it pretty fast.

If you don't believe that, watch someone who is new try to play the game and struggle with it. They'll see someone coming from a mile away and not be able to move out of the way because double tapping is clumsy and hard to get a hang of.
Usually new people watch better people and they learn that way. I've met many that had 99 problems but double tapping was never one. It takes 1 month or so to stop jamming 24/7 with it in a real fight, and 1 day to be able to constantly do it on a noob.

I have played thousands of hours indeed, but I mastered double tapping way before that, took me a month to beat player(s) that have played for literally years.

The game is friendly for the people that are willing to learn from it.. but anyway that double tapping is history in 1.3 either way but I have a feeling that if it's gonna be anything like 1.3 then double tapping will be the least of their concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom