New Gameplay Videos

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
OMG! This is so freakin awesome. That whole vidoe blew my mind. Yes, there were glitches, and yes there are still issues; but that doesn't mean
it isn't the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
That awkward moment when 1.1 players are still around and you think 4 years is a long time.
Still 1.1 players haven't waited for 1.3 since 1.1, they were waiting for 1.2.
I know you didn't necessarily mean that they did, but that's what he meant.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Still 1.1 players haven't waited for 1.3 since 1.1, they were waiting for 1.2.
I know you didn't necessarily mean that they did, but that's what he meant.
Actually 1.1 players HAVE been waiting for additional transformations and the like since 1.1

It was always rumored to be the next thing.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think the gameplay looks great, as said its rather hard to critique it without playing it and knowing how it works and how it feels.
Its fast paced, with huge flashy explosions. Much like a DBZ game should be. It is gonna be a different game that what you played before.
Every ESF major version that's been released has changed the gameplay drastically and we've had to relearn how to play it.
That's also what keeps it fresh and interesting. It's come a long way since the slow alpha days. :yes:
Excellent work gentlemen. All your fan boys are belong to us.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think it looks good but, i would make the swoop animation (the transition from left to forward for example) 2x faster... i think it would make the game a lot more snappy because not its just too smooth... i think an esf game should be edgy and that way it would be way more fun to play and you could play alot faster without it looking stupid

Best answers
Looks great, I apologize if this has been answered already but are the Vegeta animations complete? When he charges the Ki-Ball the animation looks like it just kinda releases from his hand when it's next to his face, looks a bit odd to me.

Take out the clipping, camera bugs and I think it will be a fun game to play. Gj guys.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great, I apologize if this has been answered already but are the Vegeta animations complete? When he charges the Ki-Ball the animation looks like it just kinda releases from his hand when it's next to his face, looks a bit odd to me.

Take out the clipping, camera bugs and I think it will be a fun game to play. Gj guys.
No the animations are not complete.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeha don't judge us too harshly on that, there's bugs in the vid plus map was insanely small (it's a test map, not a real map, we just like using it since it's new). When I'm done, beam spam won't be a major issue. I plan on making all balls dumbfire aside from initial lockon so you can hit something at range, and we'll rework damage values to be legit. Melee works well. You can get multiple simple melee combo hits like you can in 1.2.3...most of us just suck at it :p Get Raven in there, he'll mess you up good. And yeah the game is MUCH faster than 1.2.3 but thats what everyone screamed for so we did it. And for those worried about the cameras, they're a bit broken and disorienting atm, need to be reworked.
Looking forward to it :).

Game looks pretty good Haha. Hope its finished soon, cant wait to play.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh cool I like how the blasts actually make a big impact :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom