Option Two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
I heard on the grape vine that the team is going to go with this option. I know that this question has been asked to death but now I feel like you guys could actually answer it, if you do go with Option two and choose to release the game in phases is it possible for you to give a rough estimation on the release? From what I gathered from the original post the reason you are choosing this is because the stuff for phase one is completed now and you wish people to play it? (or you want them to stop bugging you about it)

That being said, would it be wrong to assume (since phase one is ready, now) that it will be launching within the few months if not weeks? Once again sorry for the dated question but I have yet to see someone ask this after you guys announced that it could be released in phases.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The poll was close. It's going to take the team some time to sit down and discuss what they plan to do.. it is a little early to assume they are going with one option over the other, seeing as meetings take place on Sunday, and it's only 3am on Friday. My guess is that even after the meeting it still wont be 100%. Gonna have to give this some time. I'm sure there will be a post about it when the decision is made.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thread is open while the poll is not

A closed thread looks like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom