Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Same as all the others, just with One Piece... I was surprised that no more Fairy Tail readers were there.. anyway I've seen some avatars with One Piece around so I might be more lucky this time.. also that should do so we have all 4 big jump thingies... throw in a sticky if they become popular

Anyway this week's issue is about this so-called crazy scientist with a 300.000 bounty Ceasar Clown. New bad guy that we'll spend a lot of chapters on or wuuuut? What are your expectations of this arc?
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

Live free or die by the sword DiebytheSword's Avatar
    IM

Stickied like the other Shonen Jump biggies.
    Forum Administrator (Retired)
    Woah Oh, Standing in the Heart of Darkness, give me my life, give me my energy.
    Woah Oh, Fighting with my Heart of Madness, ease my pain, ease my loneliness.

Fight Club record: 15 wins, 0 losses, 2 fatalities
    Undefeated Moderator Champion
    16,282 xp
    Bio

Cept for the boring drug-kids part, how strong do you think the Eighty Brothers are? I'm quite curious if anyone can match Luffy on that island in a fair fight :o
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

This weeks chapter was easily the best in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Damaera View Post
    This weeks chapter was easily the best in a long time
    Word!!!!!

I wonder who he wants to down, Luffy wouldn't make himself touch Shanks. Luffy "already" challenged Big Momma so either he has to down 2 out of 4 very soon or they're going to finish BM. It's quite interesting!

Big Mom....why? We were introduced to her, her lieutenants and we've seen them in action. The island Punk Hazard has some connections to her, Biscuit Room, Monster Lieutenants, Giant Children etc... Law is there and he wants to bring her down, probably because he had to claim allegiance to her and she has his crew. Luffy declared war on her and the feelings are mutual and Luffy owes Law a huge debt for saving his life. A bomb is heading Big Mom way that will explode in her face. The bomb comes from Fishman Island where Jimbei, Luffys friend and ally, will have some beef with her. And in the end to tie all lose ends, we will see Luffys other rival Kidd also head towards her since he is constantly challenging the Yonkou. Thus...

Luffy, Law, Kidd, Jimbey vs. Big Mom (do note that being a Yonkou means several allys i.e New World captains and Admiral level first mates etc etc)

Believe it.
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaja View Post
    Big Mom....why? We were introduced to her, her lieutenants and we've seen them in action. The island Punk Hazard has some connections to her, Biscuit Room, Monster Lieutenants, Giant Children etc... Law is there and he wants to bring her down, probably because he had to claim allegiance to her and she has his crew. Luffy declared war on her and the feelings are mutual and Luffy owes Law a huge debt for saving his life. A bomb is heading Big Mom way that will explode in her face. The bomb comes from Fishman Island where Jimbei, Luffys friend and ally, will have some beef with her. And in the end to tie all lose ends, we will see Luffys other rival Kidd also head towards her since he is constantly challenging the Yonkou. Thus...

Luffy, Law, Kidd, Jimbey vs. Big Mom (do note that being a Yonkou means several allys i.e New World captains and Admiral level first mates etc etc)

Believe it.
    Big is a big possibility yeah.. most plausible one. Could it be linked to the future sight the lady on fishmand island saw? Where Luffy stood on the burning island..

I think the possibilities of Luffy refusing are kinda high. We will see next week.

Btw Franky was awesome as usual.

Why would he refuse? It's Luffy

Well I think 1 vs 1 suits his style better. Not really the type who gangs on someone with lots of help, we've seen him doing that only when his crew is in grave danger and by himself can't do much.

Thread Information