Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

No, it was never confirmed before. It has been confirmed now. It was implied however that they monster trio all had various degrees of haki! But Luffy is the only one with Haoshoku haki...well Zoro could get it later on as Rayleigh had it and he was a first mate too. And it goes without saying, that the monster trio, the strongest force of the mugiwaras need to have haki to survive in the new world. More logias, more Vice Admirals, that all have haki etc. They were also the ones that trained under people that presumably had haki (Rayleigh), Ivankov and Mihawk.
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

Good point, they might need it for the new world.. but should be confirmed another way.. it seems a little bit rushing they should have awakened or we should have seen them awaken it. I think it depends on the person we don't know if Roger had it, did whitebeard have it? we know that Shanks does.
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

Both Roger and Whitebeard had haki.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    Both Roger and Whitebeard had haki.
    Where does it say roger had haki, or whitebeard for that matter O_O .. I mean, indeed most likely.
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

It seems I was wrong about Roger.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki#Known_Users
    We haven't seen them use haki yet >_< .. ? That's all I'm on about.. I wanna see it or hear someone smart in the manga saying he definitely has haki (as reyleigh..) Luffy is enough proof but where and when??

THen how in the world he stomped Akainu?(logia user)

THen how in the world he stomped Akainu?(logia user)
    Who? Sanji?

Whitebeard!

Good thought, never mind lol. There's a theory about that just if you hit a logia doesn't mean you have haki because you have to practice to be able to reflex all normal hits.. and Akainu is definitely skilled enough.. aight but Roger, Sanji and Zoro hasn't shown any true signs of haki yet, thus, what Luffy said or actually "spoiled" it is a bit meh.

Thread Information