Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

it'd be kind of fun if Dof's own strings can hurt him and Luffy punches him into the birdcage, killing/defeating Dof and thus he and the birdcage disappear.
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

He just went Sennin mode and his scar looks like a bat! :P
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

looks like a new powersystem was just explained, didn't whitebeard make quakes in the air coz of the impact of his power? surely if there is an "awakening" a person of his level would have it and how he used his power in the war arc would can be explained with this, unless it really just was pure impact. wouldn't be a surprise for oda to think this far he's done it a lot.
    “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”Malcolm X

Awakening powers have been hinted at before, the demon guards in Impel Down were awakened zoans.

Also, some speculation has been made that Aokiji and Akainu were awakened during their fight on Punk Hazard. That is why their powers totally affected the environment and still is. But I never believed that there was an awakening for Paramecia and Logia like the Zoans, could be quite hax in the end. But I guess all powers have different effects when they are awakened.
    DiebytheSword: Words of wisdom
    I have fatter fish to fry. But if you both keep on insisting on battering your selves up and jumping in the frying pan, I will not hesitate to cook you next. For everyone else's sake, leave each other the hell alone.

IT'S OVER BOYS.

I wonder if anything big is going to happen before the next arc

yeahhh, and I'm curious what Luffy wants to do, say bye to Rebecca?

so stuff just got real after other stuff just got real

Thread Information