Fairy Tail of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I decided to add "Manga" in the [] even though there isn't any of that in the Bleach and Naruto ones but decided to follow the rule thread

Chapter 280 is where we're at! This intense tournament that goes from swimsuits to intense fights is becoming quite interesting.. the latest fight between the Sabertooth girl and the mermaid chick ... I personally didn't expect it to end so fast... that mermaid chick can now use the stellar sabartooth girl as she pleases ? o_O

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
Been looking forward to this thread, people seem to underestimate Mashima's writing. Fairy Tale is the #4 of the big three! There is quite a lot going on and I can't remember all of the important details from the manga. So good that we have this thread here. That sword girl, must have been a monster. She won over the stellar mage so easily even though she opened the 13th gate that Lucy didn't even know existed! Both were strong as heck, but that sword girl was on a whole other level!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
She might seem unbeatable .. But I believe she has weak sides too... but she scared the crap outta the stellar girl o_O

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Seems like some people want Jellal very very dead... which, unfortunately for Erza, doesn't seem like the right thing to do anymore...

Also that naked-treatment that was handed out to the girl who lost to that crazy sword ***** O_O I mean they could literally see her ****** lol.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Oops Natsu did it again~ ... that was flipped up.. let's see what's going to happen.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The funny thing is, I wanted to write last week how insanely cool the design is on Sabretooths master Gemma, he is some type of brawler monk! And now this week, Natsu makes all this happen! That's freaking awesome! Looking forward to what happens.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!

Amazing, thrilling :D I love when Natsu goes in that mode... he sure left a mark haha!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Oh no she didn't LOL!

Can't be guaranteed to be defeated by one of the 10 wizard saints? DE-WAITFORIT-NIEEEEED

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I kinda expected the ending but still it was awesome.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I hope you all know where the name Titania what it means and what relation it has to Fairies :D Also, she is "the strongest"! of Fairy Tail.. we should see this coming! But those monsters didn't use any magic :/

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I hope you all know where the name Titania what it means and what relation it has to Fairies :D Also, she is "the strongest"! of Fairy Tail.. we should see this coming! But those monsters didn't use any magic :/
I had expected a more serious fight between the S monster and her... she has never been the strongest though .. we have Gildartz, and I think Natsu has caught up.. honestly that show he did in sabertooth was no game.

They're doing their comeback now and slowly impressing Sabertooth that they ain't no "easy-to-go" guild..there's this guy in Sabertooth that wants to fight Natsu SO badly now he didn't even wanna enter this round because Natsu wasn't it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Damn... stuff's gettin' real serious! I wonder how this will turn out.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
she has never been the strongest though .. we have Gildartz, and I think Natsu has caught up..
She was actually the strongest as Gildartz, was kind of "missing" and Natsu not up to par at the moment. But now, she is the strongest female though. But we are on the same page, that's why I said "the strongest", but that's not true anymore. However, her fighting differs quite a lot from Gildartz & Natsu, but that's good. She has experience but not as much fire power behind her magic as Natsu has. But there is a minor difference between them now. However, not when fighting eachother, in order for Natsu's true strenght to emerge he needs to fight for his guild. Then he goes batshit crazy! :D :D

Regarding the new chapter, damn it.. I like Laxus, he's cool and shit's about to hit the fan. I actually see him pulling a good fight against all of them at the same time somehow. But that would maybe be improbable :/

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It'd be so hilarious if he won lmao ... (Laxus that is)

Natsu and Erza are equal now... Gildartz is the strongest member, I don't know if he surpasses Makarov though.

Erza and Natsu are somewhat equal.. of course the "Erza scary and strongest" joke will stay and beat Natsu everytime he's dumb... it's just a factor of Fairy Tail... it's like when Natsu tries to recklessly attack Laxus.. but as you saw once he put up a good fight against him (even though Laxus is much stronger than that time)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Laxus, R-A-P-E-D the living schnitzel out of RT ... LOL!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Deverz bumping? Do you read Fairy Tail Deverz? :) Well however, I'm excited for the fight between 4 dragon slayers, and what plans the Dragons have. Because that had to be Igneel. This arc seems to be a great one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom