Fairy Tail of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
lol cruel... ***** got what he deserved.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
It's becoming sick!!!

Who do you think will win L or J?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Did a new chapter come out? I tried to find it somewhere but haven't found the latest! I think that Laxus will give a real good fight! It looked like it, he got that Fairy Tail spirit and all. But Jura is ******* strong! I guess that he probably didn't have all his power back then in the Nirvana Arc, because the enemies Spirit Mage used Gemini to impersonate that smell guy from Blue Pegasus, Ichiya (?), and Gemini used some magic decreasing parfym on Jura. But he slowly recovered, however I still don't think that was the extent to his full power.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
For sure Jura is ridiculously strong, didn't Makarov say he could give Gildartz a hard time? Although I don't believe that, Gildartz is a king haha.

Well, Jura lost. I expected the fight to last much longer than that, at least by a chapter more. 2 monsters and yet the fight ends that quickly.

I hope the (or well, I guess it's obv it'll happen?) Natsu VS Sting rematch will be epic.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I liked how the first master was all impressed and cheered them on! She's cool! Laxus was badass quoting Natsu! The biggest surprise was Erza though, wtf is second origin anyway? :p I'll wait for another translation! :D

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yep, fully agreed with the start of your post.

Second Origin is something Crime Sorciรจre has activated within the Fairy Tail members, a compensation for those 3 months training they wasted (accidentally) in the celestial spirit world.

In the year X791, five days before the beginning of the Grand Magic Games, Jellal, Ultear and Meredy send a message to the members of Team Natsu via pigeon, inviting them to go to a suspension bridge in the West Woods. When the group arrives at the other end of the bridge, Ultear uses her Arc of Time to rebuild the bridge, making it possible for the group to cross it. Once the group crosses, the three members of Crime Sorciรจre reveal themselves, and they have a brief reunion before they ask the Fairy Tail Mages to investigate a strange Magical force surrounding the Grand Magic Games. In return, Ultear offers to enhance their Magical power by using her Arc of Time to evolve their Magical containers, allowing them to tap into their Second Origin.
Source: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Jellal_Fernandes

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Shit's going down, quote by Natsu: "You reek of evil" so what made Rogue evil, is he acting, is the shadow taking over his body? Is the shadow we saw that the first master of Fairy Tail doing this to him?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
7 dragons 7 Dragon slayers (I was also like, wtf they counted wrong?) then I remembered the "god slayers" and apparently a god was stronger than a dragon quoted by those who had the power. Before I could think of that Cobra dude he appeared on the next page. (now he returns for the third time if you count the filler arc..) but twice in the manga which is why the manga pwns.
It'll be interesting, although this makes me think that one dragon is just a very strong wizard that can be pwned by 1 dragon slayer and not some overly creature. Granted, only by a dragon slayer but still... oh poor Wendy. Thinking of their levels either Natsu and/or Laxus will fight the 1-2 strongest dragons. Also, who'll fight the Rogue/Sting future dude?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
When was that guy in the manga before this?

I liked the grand magic tournament, but the whole dragon thing was kind of obvious.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
When was that guy in the manga before this?

I liked the grand magic tournament, but the whole dragon thing was kind of obvious.
Oracian seis arc if you remember them, Cobra was one of them.

He recently returned in the anime as a filler as "reborn oracian seis"

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He was that dude that could hear all of Natsu's thoughts so he was pretty much invincible to hand to hand combat! However, Natsu went batshit crazy and just bursted him without thinking or something, totally overpowering the dude.

Or he did that at first, but it was Natsu's screaming (dragon roar) that knocked the dude out.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oracian seis arc if you remember them, Cobra was one of them.

He recently returned in the anime as a filler as "reborn oracian seis"
I don't watch the anime and I don't remember that arc either. I think this calls for a Fairy Tail reread.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yeah, I had totally forgotten a lot about Fairy Tail recently, so I actually watched the whole anime for the first time! Many fillers though, but skipped past them!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped watching all animes completely. I don't even think I ever started watching Fairy Tail except maybe the first few episodes. To me, reading it does the trick. Some things I would like to see how they might interpret it in an anime, but as a whole the manga is perfect the way it is.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah, it's the same (sorry of this spoils) Luffy does to Enel that could also predict movements, just empty your mind and fight.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Force Pit Member
Best answers
He probably infiltrated the new Dark Guild alliance or something. But it would be fun to see him go all out against the new and powered up Natsu. I like Grays design a lot!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
The markings were given when he received ice devil slaying magic by his dad, Silver. Maybe it's legit; and yeah the new Natsu is stupidly broken. To oneshot Bluenote who Gildartz couldn't oneshot. Meaning current Natsu > Island Gilartz, and Natsu is way younger than Gildartz was lol.

Also E.N.D = Etherious Natsu Dragneel

Silver said that the demo uses fire magic. Does this mean there's a demon version of Natsu or does it mean that Natsu himself is E.N.D? A demon Zeref created to end himself - that's why demons were made by Zeref in the first place.

Edit: Forgot to mention why I put an emphasis on that, Zeref has many times hinted towards that it needs to be Natsu that should defeat him when he's strong enough.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom