[Old PotW] Vegeta - In the Name of Love

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone should make this into a community desktop background with the ESF logo and whatnot. Would make for some neat media. And although it's a bug, that's not to say a map with similar effects couldn't be created :p

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone should make this into a community desktop background with the ESF logo and whatnot. Would make for some neat media. And although it's a bug, that's not to say a map with similar effects couldn't be created :p
That would be cool, Fighting in a dark map, lit up by a central light source maybe and the occasional beam

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That would be cool, Fighting in a dark map, lit up by a central light source maybe and the occasional beam
Oh **** that would be awesome!
Also, going by the animal update you had a while back, it could be a horror themed map with scares that pop in random places or something!
Maybe even light based tricks could be done to fool players somehow, like a maze or something, not sure how to describe.
JUST THINK ABOUT IT.
I mean, I guess it wouldn't be canon but damn that would be awesome D:

Last edited:
Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That sounds freakin awesome! Imagine just seeing lots of people transforming in SSJ from a distance all you can see is massive lights coming from their aura and stuff. This map could be epic! Pretty sure if the team dont create it, someone from the community will :D

Best answers
omg...........gimme 5min and i do the same in photoshop.........

NOT IN THE MANGAβ„’
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Could just turn the sun into a pair of beady white eyes and red lips... the horror that is mr. popo D:

Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Best answers
Your point?

It's a cool pic because it's from ingame
pls tell me..........what is cool there!?! there is nothing! they could show u goku lying on vegeta and you would scream around "wow they are gay!!!!!!!!!!!"

cool would be a release............but that dont even deserve one second attention.....what use are the best burger when i dont let u eat them? make up your mind

Death from Above
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
pls tell me..........what is cool there!?! there is nothing! they could show u goku lying on vegeta and you would scream around "wow they are gay!!!!!!!!!!!"

cool would be a release............but that dont even deserve one second attention.....what use are the best burger when i dont let u eat them? make up your mind
I seriously hope you're trolling

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
what use are the best burger when i dont let u eat them?
You obviously don't know me to well if you think you could tease me with a burger and then me NOT get my hands on one.

As for the rest of your post... you're starting to make it sound like if anyone doesn't deserve anything, it's you. Get over the childish attitude you have towards things you don't get the INSTANT you want them. Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

Lastly... You're so lucky I have frozen burgers in my Freiza' (AH AH!! C WUT I DEED DUR!?) cause now I'm gonna make me one!

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

Its a picture.... It looks nice. And if i didnt have that flaming guitar on my desktop BG this would be a candidate for that.

All you do is whine about release this, release that, you then proceed to say you could make a similar picture in 5 minutes, before getting back to whining about a release.

Chill out, take it easy. Its a lot less frustrating that way. If you dont have the capacity to wait, then occupy yourself with something. There are tons of stuff you can do.

And yes i would scream "Wow they are gay" while laughing at a scene like that.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
I was reading through this thread earlier and figured I add little bit of a description of what I was doing when I snapped the screeny and why this is considered a bug, sort of a addon to Grega's answer.

After updating to the lasted revision, I loaded up the game and launched a map, I can't recall if it has been mentioned or shown so I won't say anything about it sry :p, anyway I picked Vegeta and after he spawned I could tell this revision was a bit broken (for me at least :cry:) depending on the direction I looked it'd either be pitch black, partially black with some I guess I could it artifacting, distorted none the less. Other directions would yield perfect or nearly perfect display in other words, bugged. But one direction caught my eye which it seems, has caught a few of yours. That image actually was alternating between what is shown in the POTW and a near perfect display every few seconds so I had to time the snapshot to get the image you see in the POTW.

Even though it was a bugged/glitched image I really liked it and felt it was a keeper, I presented it in our weekly meeting and team decided it was suitable as the POTW.

I took a series of 4 snapshots of the bugged display during a test session and this was one of them, I still have the link to those images and if the team approves it (there is a fairly perfect image of the map I mentioned earlier) I can put up the link or Grega can post the pics, Grega let me know and I'll PM you the link.

Well that's about it, I'm glad you guys liked it.

Only go forward sideways
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Was actually a reference to DBZ abridged. TFS makes Popo out to be a creepy rapist kinda dude... should look it up. xD
Oh wow I just watched the first 2 eps PAHAHAHA...I'm in tears xD. Thanks so much for pointing this out to me^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom