I never asked for this

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My friends, something incredible has just happened. I, Sub, have just received admin on this fine forum of mine. I will not go into the nitty gritty details right now about how or why this change in forum administration has occurred, but you should know that I did not ask for this. Power was thrust upon me against my will. Yes, it is sad that I did not step up to the plate and immediately accept the responsibility of being an admin, but it's true. I am happy to tell you, though, that my new subordinates quickly convinced me that I was the only person who could lead this forum through the dangers and turbulent times that we face ahead.

As you may know, the next version of the game will be releasing soon, and this forum will be flooded with thousands of new people seeking a place to discuss the game. To prepare for this onslaught, we're going to have to adapt and make some changes. Changes that I will go into in future posts. But our destiny in the midst of this change will rest on the unchanged character of the people on this forum, and on our will and determination to make this forum a better place, one day at a time.

In the past ten years, people from all walks of life have made this forum home and forged lifelong friendships here. I wish to take the environment that fostered those memories and friendships and take it to the next, logical level. I imagine a forum where justice, liberty and freedom reign supreme. I imagine a forum where all men are equal. I imagine a forum where the men are men, and the women are also men. I speak of Utopia unveiled. I speak of the pinnacle of human achievement. I speak of the future ESF forum.

As a first baby step towards achieving my vision, I'm going to be firing all the forum staff immediately and appointing Zeonix as my lead adviser.

Sub out.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever thy command, this Knight shall be forever ready to pass Judgment as you see fit.

FOR THE GLORY OF ESF!

Also, RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update: I've gone back and forth in my mind about what to do with Sky, the previous admin here. I've decided that he's a liability and needs to go. It is with a heavy heart that I ban him from these forums.

4:38 AM - Skyrider: I can no longer login
4:38 AM - Skyrider: lol
4:38 AM - Skyrider: You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

If you think this ban has been made by error, feel free to contact the head administrator at Sub[at]esforces.com. (replace [at] with @) Be sure to include your username in the email and a good reason why you think the account should be unbanned.
4:38 AM - Skyrider: ****
4:39 AM - Sub: muahahahhaa

Last edited:
Best answers
Yay! I love Sub!

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
What the heck is happening with my fav forum! Sub, what have you done? What will become of these forums!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baaja, you're lucky that I am in a great mood right now. I'm going to choose to interpret your post as positive. You're surprised at what has just happened, but excited for the future and what will become of the forums.

I may not be so lenient in the future.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you buy the access for all these millions you've won?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait where did my access go O.O

I cant even see the FP anymore WTF man.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You were always too nice for your own good, Grega. You are nice to the point where I suspect you might secretly be a rapist or a murderer. And I'm sorry, but I won't tolerate rapist and/or murderers in my force pit. Zeonix excluded, of course.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
we're doomed, now give us our stuff back :O!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But im part of the dev team >.<

I need access to the dev sections >.<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I love the new header Sub! It looks so cool! :D SSF will be great! Will there be a playable character portraying you? We can have a "Broly"-gamemod. Where you play as the SSF Admin, Sub.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lost my force pit access, and all I asked for is that DJ-Ready suit.. u_u

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ha͜h̨͢ah̨a͡ha͏,̨͘ ̀́S͢k̶̛͡yr̵id̵e̛͜r ̶gơ͜͞n̵͝e͏̴!҉!̴̡͟!̶̀͜ ̧N̵o͝ẃ̀ ̛͢a̢͝

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified