Forums now has a "Report Forum Issue" submission form.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'll keep it short and simple. Got a issue to report? Use the Report Forum Issue form which can also be found in the "features" navigation tab under the ESF logo. I've done this on purpose so I can keep a track of all the issues.

It is possible that the forms will be altered/changed in time, merging a few in to one. but for now, I think it's good as it is. I'll be notified of each issue being reported through the form linked above. But let's not abuse the system, shall we?

Regards,
Skyrider

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't show up under Forum Features. Right now its only showing the Arcade.

I use the Dark Theme if thats the reason.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks, most likely I forgot to set the permissions for other groups to see it. Try again.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see it now. Thanks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y no username images in vb4 default theme? :O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ It's in big letters at the forum home page of vB4 default theme:

Dear user. This is a test style/theme. It's meant for admins to test the template changes to the themes, and things might or probably most likely are already broken. It's highly recommended that you switch back to the Default Style

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't really answer my question, though.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On the contrary, I have.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the contrary, you haven't. The username images aren't broken, it seems you simply just haven't enabled them on this theme. I'm asking why.

And while I'm at it, why is the default theme a test theme? Why can' you copy it and use the copy as a test? =/

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aren't theme edits required for username images to be available? Or is vBulletin so advanced that its mods/addons do everything themselves?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
On the contrary, you haven't. The username images aren't broken, it seems you simply just haven't enabled them on this theme. I'm asking why.

And while I'm at it, why is the default theme a test theme? Why can' you copy it and use the copy as a test? =/
Actually, I have. I never mentioned that the imaged usernames are broken, merely that the vB4 default theme is a test theme, thus that is the reason why I never added it. I enabled it over a week ago just to show a few changed to other members. Why the default theme is the test one? Well, maybe because we have a new default one to start with. I also changed the style's name to "TEST STYLE"

Aren't theme edits required for username images to be available? Or is vBulletin so advanced that its mods/addons do everything themselves?
Yea, manually template edits are sometimes needed. Usually plugins automatically inject the template changes, but in this case a few edits are required to make the username images work correctly.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I have. I never mentioned that the imaged usernames are broken, merely that the vB4 default theme is a test theme, thus that is the reason why I never added it. I enabled it over a week ago just to show a few changed to other members. Why the default theme is the test one? Well, maybe because we have a new default one to start with. I also changed the style's name to "TEST STYLE"
I don't like the current default theme, which is why I asked if you could make a copy of the vb4 theme and use the copy as a test.

Also, is there a way I can ignore the Arcade forum account? I don't care about the arcade and find it kind of annoying when I see 15 automated threads from that account notifying me about a new high score.

edit:

I don't like the current default theme, which is why I asked if you could make a copy of the vb4 theme and use the copy as a test.

Also, is there a way I can ignore the Arcade forum account? I don't care about the arcade and find it kind of annoying when I see 15 automated threads from that account notifying me about a new high score.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I could make a copy, but that would also mean that all template changes needs to go in to the vB4 default theme as well, which takes time. As for the arcader, I'll see what I can do. But I can't guarantee anything. Have some fun Damaera, play the arcade!

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there are some pretty cool games out there. Pick one and go for the High Score!

Not mine, mind you. Otherwise I'd have to hunt you down and steal your milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom