UPDATE: Maps 2011 *video*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;xzhoiUsPmeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzhoiUsPmeQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]'

First?

Nice maps, very nice colors, it will be a real joy for the eyes when the map changes each time .

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i have been playing and watching this mod for years now... and i'm glad that my first comment is on this awesome video. Hats down to you guys and i can't wait to give this a go.
Again, keep up the great work.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks for this movie. Very good job, the reflect effect are beautiful...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
WooW this is an amazing video with that music its good to watch and relax^^
you guys are doing en great job, looks really awsome. keep it up

whats the name of this song? :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you had actually watched the video you would've seen the name of the song written at the end of the damn video.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Absolutely astounding work. Not just the maps, the teams collaboration this year has been phenomenal.

This will be a once in a lifetime game.

Best answers
Great Video!!!! Good job esf team! :yes:
Wondering how far down you can go in the canyon level with the mist and all....

Btw: are you guys still working on the otherworld tournament map?

Best answers
These maps are so beautiful, I watched the video like 10 times. Everyone whose been watching this knows this isn't all the maps. The ones that I can think of are Kami's Palace, Buu's Stomach (I think), a city one (probably South City?), theres another island looking level as well (demonstrated with the water FX Update) aannnndddddd that's all I can think of. I had no idea that these levels were this massive I can't wait to do some Deathmatch on Namek with about 10 other people lol.

Sounds like it'll be a long time before the game is released what with the latest announcement. When it finally comes out we HAVE to make sure EVERYONE knows, I'm a frickin' huge dbz fan and I only found out about this mod about 2 months ago.

Can't wait, can't wait.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
ouh i didnt saw it first but thats because it only shows for 0.001 Sec before the vid ends xD but thanks for the tip :D

Best answers
If you had actually watched the video you would've seen the name of the song written at the end of the damn video.
Wow, who wrecked your snowman, dude? o_O

On topic: Really nice maps, guys. I really dig the Room of Spirit and Time and Namek End. Question, though: Is the lava going to be hazardous or is it just there for show? It'd really add an edge to gameplay if you wouldn't be able to touch the lava :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nice maps however it makes me ask myself ... where are the other maps? City , etc ?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The other maps are not as finished/completed as these in the video. My guess.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Amazing job with the maps! I personally love the ice wasteland map, and I can't wait until I can hit or throw someone into the lava on Namek end. :laff:

Keep up the great work!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Namek end is mastas map XD
What about the inner buu map ! HELLS YEAH I WON!!! YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE, NOW PAY MEH!

About namek end, I thought, guhh, that will so not be played and then I remembered that ESF had a lava map back in the day, which I played a lot man, those platforms and things and stuff, that was the gameplay back then, get those platforms back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also that desert map with platforms!!! REMEMBER THAT ONE??? PLATFORMS \0/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom