Dragon mod z

Status
Not open for further replies.

monx

M
Could some one give me a link to it. I just can't seem to find it. Wanted to try it out.

monx

M
Dude that mod is messed up. I played it and you have to use combos and other things. The only way to exit out of it is to Crtl alt del. I'm gonna uninstall it now , to complex for me.

Best answers
yup the combos are very gay, lol no one likes them wonder if the dmz team will ever change them? oh ya u dont have to do Ctrl-Alt-Del to exit try F10 they for got to rebind the Esc key, lol

Best answers
<TABLE STYLE=FILTER:GLOW(COLOR=white) STRENGTH=#+10><FONT COLOR=BLUE><B>We fixed the site crashes, and DMZ isnt instant fun, you play for a while and you grow to like it. </B></TABLE></FONT>

Best answers
Tho not as smooth as ESF, DMZ has its ups like the combos, which I happen to like...

Best answers
thats ur opinion but u cant ever play long the game is extremly laggy on a 56k (wich i use about 75%of the time i play online the rest is dsl)

Best answers
Yeah DMZ has the worse net coding I think, geeezz if you don't crash 4-5 times in an hour you lucking, even with my Cable Modem its that bad, but I think their next release will be stabler. Anyway I just get a little more enjoyment of getting off a combo before the other person does lol.

-[gF]-Tien

G
the krillin model is
as big as the goku model
and the attacks are annoying to learn

Vassago

V
<TABLE STYLE=FILTER:GLOW(COLOR=blue) STRENGTH=#+8><FONT COLOR=WHITE><B>I think DMZ has its ups and downs. I dont like the models or skins at all. I do like some of the animations though. The combos are annoying and tedious (I cant get that SSJ combo to work...EVER). They need to rework a lot of stuff, but I think it will do okay.</B></TABLE></FONT>

Best answers
LOL well anyway DMZ is very unstabble and theres two ways to play:devil:

1.i had memorized all combos months agoO_O

2.i have binded all the attack combos to one key and after i cast it i press the kill butoon and start up w/all my Ki this is a cheap way to play but DMZ is pretty cheap so i relly dont care even if someone else is doining it:devil:

anyway hey akira wheres that virus you promissed us/me

Retired
Best answers
the reason for the lag is because almost everything is server side. like the beams and stuff. the beams are full of sprites so it's laggy when you do include that in Server side. yeah DMZ is pretty boring after a while (mainly because of 300 ping)

Best answers
Well thanks but no thanks MR, Salinsky but, I think me and the kids will just stick with are ESFORCES he he :rolleyes:

Best answers
That virus does jack, it justs sits there in your regestry. but ive seen DMZ pre-betas on Kazaa and morpheus with sub 7 trojans on it.

Best answers
Bah. I don't really like it. The Ki attack animations suck compared to that of ESF and the maps are horrible. I like the power up sequence and the fact that punches and kicks work. Thats it. The teleporting is crap,i dont understand the whole PS system, and its way to friggin hard to get an SSJ qualifying PL. And since ur PL never decreases, the strong stay strong forever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Website seems to be down again. Damnit. How can I play Dragon Mod Z now?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wtf good job reviving a 16 year old thread?

Best answers
Good to see you're being a productive member of this forum since your unbanning, DS. Godspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom