team-mate recognition

Best answers
in team combat, i'd really like to see who my team-mates are. which extremely similiar skins for both good and evil making it difficult to tell who's who, i think a color change in costumes would be much more helpful.

Best answers
maybe you could change the skins on the characters in the customize menu but sort of advance it if thats possible

for example say if goku wore a red hat ,blue glasses,pink top,black shoes then you should be able to change each of them

what am i talkin about i think ive got a bit carried away lol
what a crap idea.lol

Best answers
Phew. Right now it's INSANE. But kind of fun in a way. There was a huge brawl in the desert arena with everyone just blasting everyone else, hoping to get someone (luckily team damage was off), and if you found someone you could hurt you stuck on them and didn't let them outta your sight until they were dead. If you didn't hurt them you kept an eye on them and nailed anyony who hurt them.

It was also fun & painful in some small group games (I kept announcing "I'm Piccolo" in team chat, so he only an enemy would attack me, who should I hit?, etc. etc.).

It's kinda fun, but really hurtful to team dynamics.

Best answers
hmm i dont find it very fun, doesn't build team work up

Best answers
i find it very confusing. there should atleast be a system like in TFC where it says your teammates are whatever next to their ping in the scores box.

Best answers
How about when you look at the scores menu, next to the name it will have their character class. While stuck in a room of clones it won't help, but in a match with varied charcters it would help with recognition. Shouldn't be too dificult either.

Best answers
Yeah, that would be a nice features. In small games I sometimes pick a character just so they're unique, and announce it to my team. That way anyone who attacks me is definately against me.:devgrin:

Best answers
Excuse me! [DBZ] SSJ Vegeta. Son Goten wasn't very clear with his use of abbrieviations and vague words (no offense to Goten). You don't have to get on my case like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom