Strongest Human??

Ryo_Kageyama

R
ATTENTION To all you Krillin supporters... What are you all, stupid?! Or are you all trying to be funny?!! when was Krillin ever the strongest human?! the role of strongest human always teeter tottered between Yamcha and Tien! it's so obviess! Yamcha and Tien (in dragonball) new how to use ki long before Krillin did, and Yamcha and Tien trained the hardest out of all the other humans for the arrivel of the saiyans. Krillin was just plain lucky that he was the last human to survive in the saiyan saga (Yamcha was taken' out buy a cheap all out suicidel attack by the sore loser saiba man when Yamcha strayed his attention to the saiyans, and Tien used up all his life force for a final attack against Nappa, and Chioutsu went kamikaze and ended his life... though Krillin is defenetly stronger then Chioutsu). On planet Namek Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta got their asses handed to them by Recoom... but Yamcha and Tien and even Chioutsu kicked the Ginyu force's butts staight to hell with out breaking a sweat!!! In short it's a draw between Yamcha and Tien as the world's strongest human. I'm not a Krillin hater. Krillin is a cool character great for comedy reliefe! I'm just laying the facts down. P.S. as for the score for Videl... thats just a stupid joke gone out of hand!! why would she even be included to the pole?!?! Chioutsu is so much stronger then Videl!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ATTENTION TO Ryo_Kageyama you have just officially spammed by opening a dead thread
One that has been dead for over a year too

Warning, Please enjoy your time here in the future by obaying the forum rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom