Suggestions For The Spirit Bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- Make it shoot double of what your power level is.
- Bigger radius of attack.
- Make it form bigger. (Like in Namek.)
- For evil Goku (Hopefully temp resort for teams) Make the Spirit Bomb red.
- Make it shoot from space not above Goku. (Like in Namek.) In other words come from top middle of the map.
- Make it be able to be charged, stop charging, let the person dodge attacks and bring all the energy back in to the Spirit Bomb. (Ex. Charge, Press other mouse button, attack seems to be canceled but you have a white field right around the body, sadly like on DMZ, you can shoot any attack move freely and anything. Then when you select the Spirit bomb number again the field disappears you have the same amount of energy saved from the last charge. You click and hold the fire button to start charging again.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first 5 sound good but the last one is just not with the anime.

Nice none the less

BrunO

Best answers
Enough comments on the spirit bomb...for everyone's information the Spirit Bomb is THE strongest attack in game, followed by the Final Flash. Now everyone stop complaining about it.

Best answers
What he said it true goku stopped charging the
then went back to it when he had time.
My friends call me Goku but i never play Goku

because big banger have full evantage this would
put Goku back in the game. Yeah Baby!!

Oh behave .;D

Best answers
i reckon u should be able to charge the spirit bomb as big as u want and it shouldnt take away ur energy cause the point of the attack is its taking the energy from all the living things in nature

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wounder what harsens idea of this post is?

Best answers
Spirit Bomb is BY FAR THE WEAKEST ATTACK. Hell, Ive killed more peeps with the #2 slot weak blast then I have with the SB. Its hard to aim, its SLOW ASS $HIT, ITS REALLY WEAK, and you cant even keep the power in ur body like Goku did, he couldmake it appear at will, like with Turlus. He charged it up, and made it appear when he met him. He throguh it, and TURLUS DIED A HORIBLE PAINFUL DEATH. But in this game, its EXTREMELY WEAK! In DMZ it OWNZ, im not denyin that, but in ESF :D it sucks @SS! I could even beet a Goku that had a FULLY-CHARGED SB with a.......BUU!!!! Come on d00d, do u not want Goku to be any GOOD or somethin? He needs more than Kamehameha and Solar Flare. And speakin of which, y can you only do Solar Flare once? You should be able to it many times, but it uses all ur Ki, or somethin......OK d00d, SB SUCKS B@LLS AND THERES NOTHIN ELSE THAT YOU CAN SAY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. MAKE IT MORE LIKE IN DMZ, THEN ILL SHUT UP!!! BUT UNTIL THEN, NIGHTHAWK IS COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY......WRONG!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i agree totaly, goku is way too weak, his moves are not that good, i mean think about it, u have 3 moves, SB SF and Karma SB is dumb ass hell cos u can not use it yell (it does no damage even at high PL) Soler Flair is dumb too, u use it once, and once someone is hit they will just fly around maddly so u can not hit them anyway, and Karma is his only move thats any good, but tahts ALL u have really, TOTALY SUCKS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom