15 Minute Sketch

Best answers
Its just a rough draft, I got a new scanner so I was itching to use it. So i got into drawing things. This one is Gohan, but I'm working on other things besides dbz.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, wrong thread. maybe make the bang a but more curved.

Best answers
Sorry bout the double post, but i posted this in the models forum, SORRY!!!!

Please someone move this to the artwork forum, thank you. Sorry for the inconvienience, i had a brain fart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing why is the pencil lines so light o_O why does everybody make their drawings light or is it the scanner???

Best answers
Well, when i drew it, i wanted it to be light enough for me to... erase without outstanding lines left. Also, if i wanted to i could outline it in pen, then make it cg art, but i'll see bout it.

Best answers
Yea, the bang longer.. And if it's supposed to be Mystic Gohan, then make his hair more spikey :D Looks good so far.. Now thicken the lines and CG it! :)

Best answers
heh, i have to get my photoshop back, my computer was attacked recently... and i think my brother ate some vital part of my computer.

Anyways, yeah I've never done cg, so i'll try it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hair is messed up, and the head is abit ou of propotion...

Best answers
Well your better than me! lol Yes the hair thing ((or bang)) Needs to be slightly longer. And yes it is to light.
I can barly tell if there is a drawing at all!

Best answers
Ok, my next drawing is of Aoshi from Rorouni Kenshin. This time i'll outline it better for the BLIND!!!!!

Anyways i'll change the bang sometime later, but i was going from a ref pic and it was straight. Also the hair was supposed to be "not pointy."

The ref pic is of him training for the Martial arts tournament when he was Great Sayaiman.(no mystic here :))

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He says its 15 minute sketch what u want from the guy he just tested out his new scanner the hair is that the hair is this...If it is 45 minute sketch he can draw it better! ya know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dendza said:
He says its 15 minute sketch what u want from the guy he just tested out his new scanner the hair is that the hair is this...If it is 45 minute sketch he can draw it better! ya know?
then by what your saying this Thread is only spam, why would we wanna know if his scanner works or not??

i can aswell scribble 1000000 drawing and post em up....
so its either he spammed, or thats his talent...
no need for making up exuses man..

Best answers
Well... here's the story. I drew the image becuase I was bored and I wanted to see how good i was. I didn't copy the image, i sight drew it. Then i decided "Hey this would be a great opportunity to test out my new scanner" so i did just that. Nothing more, and then i asked what was wrong with it.

I'm going to fix the bang, and I already found that he was missing eyebrows and fixed that one quickly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom