Ki Attacks

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I have been reading some of the threads about attacks and a lot of people seem to be spamming one kind of powerful attack. So, I think it might be a good idea to boost up the energy cost of these attacks. Especially the disks and beams like FF so spamming would be impossible.

I realise this would mean that people could use less Ki attacks so I suggest you give every character the same 2 ki attacks, Ki Beam and Ki Ball. Ki Beam would be like all the other beams in shape, but it would take less time to charge, use less ki and cause less damage. The Ki Ball would be a single ball of energy, it could be charged a lot faster than the Ki Beam (maybe even only 2 or 3 seconds) but would cause only half the damage (which at least would be stronger than Renzo which is more or less useless unless you spam it and that is what people are complaining about.) I know that, if they had to, the spammers would use these small attacks just as much as the most powerful ones but these attacks would not be as deadly and because every character has these attacks it wont be as unfair.

So, post in what you think of my first official suggestion for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom