Anyone notice DBZSD is back?

Best answers
DBZSD is back and ready to rule. Though their first beta wasn't all good, their second one will include new models, and a character choosing screen :)

Ten

Best answers
Never heard of it what's the url to the site?

Yeek been two weeks since I've last been here things kinda changed I noticed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
err... it says site has been locked... interesting

speaking of mods that sites dont work, foc and dmz are great!!!! gotta love those non working sites...

and the rage is a great site that doesnt update.. oh and you have to look at the FAQ's.... pretty hilarious stuff there http://www.theragemod.com/?sec=faq#11 look at where it says "Is your mod like any others?"... gotta love how they think that they are the greatest dbz mod out there because we all know esf and dmz dont have a release out...

dumbasses

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the worst thing about tr is that they give no credit to tfb for all there good models...

all they did was edit mickles models a bit and clame them as there own....

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
the worst thing about tr is that they give no credit to tfb for all there good models...

all they did was edit mickles models a bit and clame them as there own....
i believe mickles donated some model to tr and they thanked him for it on the main page of their old site......and I'm sure hes gonna be in the credits

Best answers
feh :S

I dont bash any mod, simply and justifiably beacuse all mods have good and bad attributes. However, claiming that your mod is superior to any others is just arrogant and ignorant. They should get rid of that ****.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
saiyajinprince... what mod are you from... the rage??
if so you say that
Originally posted by SaiyaJinPrince
claiming that your mod is superior to any others is just arrogant and ignorant. They should get rid of that ****.
umm, now i'll quote the rage mods FAQ
From the Rage mod FAQ page
Is your mod like any other?
There are a few other mods out there about DragonBall Z, but they are not released yet, and I think, we surpass most of them in quality. So your answer is, no.
hmm isnt that saying your mod is better... and lets also take a look at how The Rage does not acknowledge ESF and DMZ... they do have releases correct??

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Er p5yCh0, wasn't SaiyaJinPrince saying that The Rage should change their FAQ. I dont really think he was saying The Rage was better than ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
err... i read it wrong... either way i dont like the rage or any of their members

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
THE RAGE = BAD

EVERYTHING ELSE = GOOD

nuff said

btw nice sig Skewnite *lol*

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom