Cool mod idea's (post here!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transformers...well.. rox0r ur box0rs!!

(thats the frase for the day)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I knew about gundam universe awhile back..which is why i said that i wanted a gundam mod that will actualyl be finished..that one looks so great that it will NEVER be completed..

Best answers
Liger could u post a link to the RPG mod?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Gundam Universe does look very sweet. I think they have beta-testing in Japan or something...or is that the wrong thing? Something else that would be cool IMO is an actual Assassin mod...something that actually had a good story line, and it wasn't totally set. A liquid plot, if you will. I was going to help out a mod that was doing something like this, with the story, and website and stuff, but the team pretty much quit, so the leader and I are looking for a new team to fulfill our dream. :p :D

Noah
GreenTaco

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a blitzball or chocobo breeding/racing/other game would be sweet....

for blitzball u would be able to get rid of 90% of the numbers cause u could aim and **** with a mouse.. (u could also travel around the globe and not just on a 2d plain)

and a chocobo game would be cool cause u could make it so u raise a chocobo up on like a lan or single player thing then race online and ****..

how about them apples.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
chocobo game would be cool cause u could make it so u raise a chocobo up on like a lan or single player thing then race online and ****

how about a mod called Chocobo Battle, you chould raise them like you said in a sinple player training thing, lol, then online u chould have different mode of play, like Deathmatch (chocobos fighting, hehe cool) and Team and all the stuff like that and u can raceing (like u said)

I think that would be cool

if only i knew something like mapping or modeling i would like to make that as a half life mod, or maybe a Q3 one.

Best answers
There already is an RPG mod I don't like it..........
I'll just wait for Never winter nights.........

Let's make a bishop game......... no guns just blessings...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom