14 year-old girl drowns her child in toilet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HOUSTON: A 14-year-old Houston-area girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a bathroom at her junior high school, then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police said.

The incident at the Cedar Bayou junior high school in Baytown, Texas came just three days after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn fetus in the bathroom of an airplane on her way back to Houston from a middle-school field trip.

The Harris County district attorney's office decided not to pursue charges against the girl on the airplane, who disposed of the fetus in a waste can. The students and their chaperones were returning from New York aboard a March 30 Continental Airlines flight.

Houston homicide investigators interviewed both the girl and a 14-year-old boy believed to be the father.

The girl, who authorities have not identified, told police she did not know she was pregnant. Preliminary autopsy results indicated the fetus was stillborn and not viable, police said.

The Boeing 737 plane landed at the Bush intercontinental airport on a non-stop flight from New York's La Guardia airport. The plane, which was about 30 minutes late, carried 144 passengers and six crew members.

A cleaning crew found the fetus inside a wastebasket in the bathroom of a Continental airlines plane about 15 minutes after the plane landed.
Source.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although Lukyas is being a ****, he's right. I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure they have a policy of abstinence-only education and leave it at that. Because they're absolute morons, they believe that if a person learns to use a condom, they're suddenly going to go on a sex spree and bang everyone in the world, which isn't even that big of a deal unless you're extremely conservative, which happens to be the case in many (most, really) southern states.. If non of this applies to Texas, it certainly applies to a few other states in the US.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What'd she think was going to happen after she screwed that quarterback who was just a bit older than her and made her feel pretty and wanted?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure she wasn't thinking about the consequences of her actions during the heat of the moment.

After reading the article in its entirety, your title is completely wrong. The child was stillborn, meaning it was born already dead. She didn't drown it, and she didn't kill it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
She still didn't have to kill the goddamn kid. There's loads of couples, some of them *** and others that just can't HAVE children, that would've loved to take care of that child. No, she drowned the baby. GG.

Although Lukyas is being a ****, he's right. I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure they have a policy of abstinence-only education and leave it at that. Because they're absolute morons, they believe that if a person learns to use a condom, they're suddenly going to go on a sex spree and bang everyone in the world, which isn't even that big of a deal unless you're extremely conservative, which happens to be the case in many (most, really) southern states.. If non of this applies to Texas, it certainly applies to a few other states in the US.
Agreed. But, I'm pretty sure it's a bigger 'sin' to actually get pregnant and KILL your baby than ****ing a million times, knowing there's no consequences. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Best answers
Suicide when the child wasn't born yet would've been a better option. Saves the child from having a ****ty future and horrible death and rids the world of a retarded soul.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She still didn't have to kill the goddamn kid. There's loads of couples, some of them *** and others that just can't HAVE children, that would've loved to take care of that child. No, she drowned the baby. GG.
She didn't kill the kid. It was stillborn. It was born dead. As in not alive. She simply disposed of the dead infant.

I don't understand why she should have killed herself, Bolteh. **** happens. Teenagers have been getting pregnant throughout time. Should all of them have killed themselves? She made a bad judgment call, got knocked up, and the child died. End of story. Now she has to live with that, and hopefully she'll move on.

I can't believe I'm the compassionate person in this thread. The end is nigh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
She didn't kill the kid. It was stillborn. It was born dead. As in not alive. She simply disposed of the dead infant.

I don't understand why she should have killed herself, Bolteh. **** happens. Teenagers have been getting pregnant throughout time. Should all of them have killed themselves? She made a bad judgment call, got knocked up, and the child died. End of story. Now she has to live with that, and hopefully she'll move on.

I can't believe I'm the compassionate person in this thread. The end is nigh.

The artice mentions two girls, the one on the plane (stillborn) and the other who killed it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait, what? The article said otherwise:

HOUSTON: A 14-year-old Houston-area girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a bathroom at her junior high school, then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police said.
I talked with a few guys from California yesterday on some vent server, they said the same. The girl indeed killed her child. I don't see where it says it was stillborn.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Wow......some people do the most bizarre things. o_O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The artice mentions two girls, the one on the plane (stillborn) and the other who killed it.
Oh, my bad.

@ Dan: I guess I was talking about the second girl. There's only one line about the first girl, and the rest is about the girl with the stillborn kid in the Boeing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you not know you are pregnant? That seems rather impossible.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's absolutely horrible! They really should be taught sexual education!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or have no sex at all -_-.
Kids are going to have sex. You can't stop it. Saying "Don't have sex!" doesn't help anyone. Teach kids how to protect themselves from stds and prevent pregnancies and the situation will improve drastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom