FATMANTERROR II - The Second... Sig

Best answers
Ok, I made fatmanterror a sig I thought was quite nice.. even though after looking at it today I thought it sucked so I made him a new one!

crits please, i'm quite happy with it :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its nice but u gotta adopt a new style, all your sigs are alike...

Best answers
I know all my sigs are alike, if you notice Ryoko, Koblano etc have their own style, no one complains about them though as they don't make sigs too often, I am making 2 or 3 a day recently which is why my styles seem similar.

I made this sig for another forum a few days ago. Crit that if you like.

*edit* I'm sure my posts were on 339 before I posted this.. so how come it's still 339.. hmm... lol

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
I know all my sigs are alike, if you notice Ryoko, Koblano etc have their own style, no one complains about them though as they don't make sigs too often, I am making 2 or 3 a day recently which is why my styles seem similar.

I made this sig for another forum a few days ago. Crit that if you like.

*edit* I'm sure my posts were on 339 before I posted this.. so how come it's still 339.. hmm... lol
Actually Ryoko changes his alot, even then alot of us still mention things, my style usually gets beat on after awhile then I change it, as for Koblano people still tell him to change his style sometimes.

Best answers
Most of ryoko's look very similar to me, with a kinda of 'scratched noise' effect with a few pics in, but that is just my opinion.

Koblano's do vary but still, they show similarties, my styles get old way too fast for my liking.. I mean this style..

..was over within a day, because of people saying it was old, and all my sigs looked the same :p I just can't think of different styles very fast, which is why my sigs look similar.

*edit* Ok, it's still 339, this is getting VERY annoying.. it's been happening for weeks, so i've lost about 15 posts already.. grrrr.. *goes and complains*

Best answers
I like your styles, even though you use them over and over again

* And yeah whats up with loosing posts ive lost like 10*

Lost another

Best answers
I only really use them over and over as I don't know many different techniques of how to make backgrounds, how to put my name, etc.

Ok, about the 'Losing Posts' stuff. I PM'd Deverz and he told me that the 'Signature' forum and the 'Off-Topic' forum gain no posts for the users. I guess it's so people can abuse the post system and just keep posting sigs.

Best answers
Sure snow, but PM me with details etc, like what style you want, what characters (if any).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thanks.

Now my post are stuck at 69 I have lost like 5 post?!?!?!?!

Best answers
Read up a few posts. You don't gain posts in the 'Signature' or the 'Off Topic' forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um people do complane about ryoko and them using the same style to much so thats no exuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom