danny your sig is rready

Best answers
for ONE thing, the text is very blah
The gohan pic cuts off and is quite small
the sig in general is kinda empty.

My suggestions: resize the gohan pic and make it bigger (same height as your sig) and fool around with it from there. Either shrink the sig a lil or put more pics in it. And actually, get a better gohan pic, it's kinda low quality.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it much... The gohan pic is first, to small (the rest of the sig is plain), Its also cut in his stomach, I know its for to put Danny there but it kinda ruins it... gives it a sorta newbie look.
Also you shouldn't of blended the gohan pic, it makes it look pixally(Yes I know its because of the background, which is Cross Hatched), and thats assuming the original pic wasn't pixally.

The Lightning adds a nice effect, I must admit that, but you can make it better by adding more tuff to the sig, currently it is VERY plain... Sorry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. where can i find good quality pics i put a thread asking and noone replied
2. i had more pictures but danny didnt want it in
3. the gohan was already cut off
4. i dont like the text that much either, i might get around to fixing it
btw: i am a noob to photoshop, i've only been using it for a couple of weeks

Best answers
hmmm i think all you need is maybe another gohan pic to go on the other side or in the middle

other wise, its a bit below average

*looks down at his sig* guess i shouldnt be talking

almostdeleted

A
Well, its very plain, empty, needs new font and new pics. And a couple of WEEKS?!?! ive been doing it for about 2 weeks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a couple weeks with very little time to use it because its my brothers computer

Best answers
why dont you like make him maybe a red version of the first one in your sig, uselessresponse, i like that one...maybe make it say Danny and make it red/green?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ok i added better pictures, and changed the text to somthing a little better, and strife', i highly doubt that i could recreate what i had in my sig for another since every time i use the effect it would come out different

almostdeleted

A
Those pictures are still bad quality, get better and bigger ones. and work on your backround, too much crosshatch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got the pics from the site naz posted, i'll work on the backgrond though

ok i kicked the other backround in the nuts and went with the other one i made, i think that this looks a little bit better, i also changed the pictures to a style that i had tried out before but didnt like, but it makes the pictures look better

Best answers
well..it's alright. I wouldn't have blended the gohan pic SOOOO much just bcuz the pink makes it look odd. But it is a large improvement. Keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a lil trouble cutting the pictures right, i've been practiving on a vegeta and his fingers are all horibly mangled

Best answers
Do you use PSP or PS? bcuz with PSP there is a tool (the finger) and you can set it to smudge. If you set it to 15 then you can smudge the edges and make it clearer. I don't know how to do it in PS but it works for me in PSP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll try that i'm on PS but there is a tool for it, but i never thought of using it for that

Best answers
You just have to smudge the edges. It makes the pics much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom