Gotenks0wnz....

Best answers
hey you told me to pm you a sig request but your inbox is full so i guess ill just put it here( sorry mods lol)

1.) Battle damaged goku and a vegetto(both please)
2.) Simply dark green and black clouds maybe
3.) slowly moving name

thanks lol sorry mods again lol

Best answers
haha k dude it will be done as for the full pm box it isnt so some thing is up with forums. :D

Best answers
k ill just use this junk sig i made till then./..actually its not bad lol but i still want one from you :)

Best answers
*snores**rolls over and bubbles emerges rom nose**rolls again**snores*if ya wont do one dont say you will ;/

Best answers
a.) look at the times, big difference

b.) dont matter posts dont count in these forums:p

Best answers
*sigh* it does matter bcuz it wastes bandwidth. I'm not TRYING to waste bandwidth by this, just lettin ya know so that you don't do it again

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
*snores**rolls over and bubbles emerges rom nose**rolls again**snores*if ya wont do one dont say you will ;/
Man, that's not cool. Now, I don't know how fast Gotenks usually makes his sigs, but, if you ask for a sig, and don't ask for a specific date you want it done by (and they agree), don't gripe about how long its gonna take. He's doin' you a favor, you could at least be patient.

Best answers
Sorry there m8 but it was 12am late at night and i was very tired so i will do your sig right now. :)

Best answers

Well i followed your list there strife so i hope this is what you wanted. As for the text just say if you want me to slow/speed it up or down k. :)

On a other note if poss save this and host the sig on ur web site becuz mine is starting to fill up :) Dont mind if you cant just link it from me up 2 u.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a.) look at the times, big difference

b.) dont matter posts dont count in these forums:p
a) 3 hours nowhere near long enough
b) Don't argue with a mod
c) Don't double post and you really don't want to argue with me
d) be patient sigs usually take more then 3 hours to make]

Gotenks owns
Don't double post use edit

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is xxgogetaxx a mod???

I didn't even know, must have been away for some time I guess..

anyways, the sig itsselve is quiet nice, it's what he asked for sure.. it just doesn't appeal to me much :)

grtz Naz

Best answers
ok sry XxGojetaxX i was just in a bad mood, my parakeet died

sry too Deverz and Gotenks, same excuse:(

umm please dont yell/flame me but wheres the edit button

THANKS GOTENKS

Best answers
Ur welcome man if ya want i will do you a new pic for that little pic the one on the left there cant rember what there called.

Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksOwnz

Well i followed your list there strife so i hope this is what you wanted. As for the text just say if you want me to slow/speed it up or down k. :)

On a other note if poss save this and host the sig on ur web site becuz mine is starting to fill up :) Dont mind if you cant just link it from me up 2 u.
Some critz on that sig (just so you can improve next time)

The color scheme doesn't fit. The blue from Vegetto and The green Bg blended together looks bad. That and the Goku pic is poorly cut out.

Best answers
I was just following orders man. If he wants a new sig/bg/text/animation all he has to do is tell me.

Best answers
well i just have 3 requests :D

1.) can you maybe put like the black on the left and the GREEN in the middle? :laff:

2.) i really dont like the pic on the right, i like the one on the left, maybe i would like a goku pic in his gt costume(blue tanktop, adult)

3.) maybe id like a glowing text animation like the one in your first sig

Best answers
well i just have 3 requests :D

1.) can you maybe put like the black on the left and the GREEN in the middle? :laff:

2.) i really dont like the pic on the right, i like the one on the left, maybe i would like a goku pic in his gt costume(blue tanktop, adult)

3.) maybe id like a glowing text animation like the one in your first sig
Maybe you should never say maybe when requesting a sig bcuz that means that if you MAYBE don't like the new sig you'll MAYBE want us to make a new one in which MAYBE we don't want to use up all our time with that

Best answers
?? me oblivious, i say maybe because he volunteered to make sig, he doesnt gotta....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom