New sig

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my first and only grunge sig. I am happy with the way it came out.

(Thanks Dev for hosting)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesn't look very grungy to me oO, but the graphic is nice, so is the theme and the colors, personally, the size bugs me a bit... good work though

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. I agree with Naz its not really grunge, but it has some grungy effects ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are both right ^^
and i think its a bit to high.....
nice work, to bad u dont show more of it

Best answers
That is not grunge. All that is , is grunge brushes. That doesn't make it entirely grunge ^_~ but it has a feel of grunge. The effect is a little trendy, thats why it isnt grunge. The effect is nice and all, but I just lost my appeal for anime sigs (even tho this is a anime forum).

Best answers
Nice, but there's something with hte height. now i'm just a newb so you don't have to believe me, my "sig" sucks :smile:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said it was my first with that style so sorry if I cant get the grunge effects perfect, also I add my own touches to it because I personally am not that fond of the grunge style. It is not suppose to be a prefect grunge sig.. I just used grunge as the base and worked my way up. I will see about making it shorter.

Best answers
what IS grunge? i lokked in all the Photoshop effects and i see nothing with the word grunge in it....

although i think the sig is very nice:] but im just not a guy for sigs with gals

Best answers
no one said it was perfect grunge, just grunge is a little more darker than that, but like i said the brushes are grunge..

anyway, grunge is like a erosion of image, but with a splatter of abstract..for example, look at the speckles, that is a grunge brush....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as in looks grungy and covered in god knows what

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Crap Crap Triple Crap, I think you should retire early!

lol just playin , I like that alot dude, that is awesome!:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i like it has a sertan flair too it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom