💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, my friend sended me a trunks model with REALLY ****ty Skin, so i took it and made it 1337 ^^
no credit again, cause i dont know who the hell made the model and the original skin taht i used and edited o_O...well, i think i did a good job ^^
here they are:

crtz :?

Best answers
whoa thats some spikey hair, the skin on that ssj4 is alright, cant really see it to well,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is OK but the SSJ4 Trunks um the hair is to spiky and only because VEGETA and GOKU had black hair in SSJ4 doesnt mean he has to have BLACK HAIR too I think he will have his purple hair and that SSJ umm the hair is to spiky you can get another SSJ MODEL from another guy look on RED SAIYAN or BROLLMAN website or LOGAN website they have good TRUNKS MODELS in armor maybe you can edit them by putting the sword and if your gonna do that or your friend GIVE CREDITS :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was an edit for the SSJ4Trunks model :rolleyes:

Best answers
i still think it isn't l337...... but keep trying ..........o_o o_o o_o :tired:

Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
well, my friend sended me a trunks model with REALLY ****ty Skin, so i took it and made it 1337 ^^
no crtz again, cause i dont know who the hell made the model o_O...well, i think i did a good job ^^
here they are:

crtz :?
Holy crap hair is really spikey.. and its SENT not "SENDED"

Best answers
Re: ?

Originally posted by Brollman
Looks my Vegeta ssj4 skin!
no it doesnt, it looks like Kreshi's ssj4 skin, and you never even made that model, atleast i think that you didnt. cept if you are kreshi.. :rolleyes: o_o :scared:

Best answers
lol

All here cry if someone forgott the credits and now somebody use my ssj4 vegeta skin and no credits!
Now i Cry!!!
Look here

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 thing!
brolloman, that isnt exactly your skin!!!!!!!!!!!
ssj4 is hairy(his body)
and if that pic was better quality you would c that i made your skin alot better!
and his hands, arent with gloves!
i dont c the guy from esf team going:Hey thats my Armord Vegeta skin! do u??
2nd thing! is SAID i dont know who the damn priginal skin\model belongs to! and i said "credit to the guys that made the model\skin!!!!!
next time accualy read wtf i say when i post something and dont go jumping to conclusions!
another thing, the guy that corrected my spelling, that was TOTAL spam!and i dont really care if what i right is correct!

Best answers
man u guys need to lighten up big time, there is so much fighting over EDITS, the only way i can understand anybody bein mad is if they made the whole thing themselves, geez, so much tension over such small matters

Best answers
@Spectre

its no problem!
I have no prob with this!
I want only say all cry if i forgott a credit
and if somebody forgott to give my credit
nobody interessts
SORRY@Spectre

Best answers
Looks great, spectre. But skin the armor higher on the 2nd one. Make his hair less spikey, then it would be perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: @Spectre

Originally posted by Brollman
its no problem!
I have no prob with this!
I want only say all cry if i forgott a credit
and if somebody forgott to give my credit
nobody interessts
SORRY@Spectre
oh, sry broll :(
didnt understand u....
/me feels like a jerk now :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus Christ this is gonna be like a CRY BABY APOLOGIES this should be moved we were supposed to be ON TOPIC not OFF TOPIC with your cry baby fights You know what Vegetto say he will Say: You guys are a DISCRASE!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u STOLE IT NOT GIVING CREDT TOP THE REAL MODELER WHO MADE THAT SSJ5 GOKU

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
Jesus Christ this is gonna be like a CRY BABY APOLOGIES this should be moved we were supposed to be ON TOPIC not OFF TOPIC with your cry baby fights You know what Vegetto say he will Say: You guys are a DISCRASE!
oh yeah, and your very ONTOPIC now arnt you??
and i c u are whining now not ynoone else.

Skinnerfool, you are one of the most idiotic ppl i ever encounterd!
i SAID that i dont know who made the model, i didnt say I MADE IT i only reskind!!!!!!!!!next read wtf i write!
same thing to u My5tIcDrAg0n!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom