Krillin, the spanish pimp (plus a little trunks)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin is pretty good actually DISK SPAM :p Trunks in the show was very slow yes all he did was swing his sword back and forth but he fought and fought until he just couldnt go on just like his father, but that doesnt make a difference :D

Best answers
But is trunk's speed the same as piccolo in the episodes?? or trunks is suppose to be faster...??
Also it's hard for krillan to do disc spam as the disc is not controllable and super slow ppl can just fly away to dodge instead of teleporting or using turbo to dodge it

Best answers
.FM. said:
krillin is not done everyone is going to have 3 forums at lest

i just told you why krillin is the fastest wtf are you some kind of n00b
Around when 1.0 was released, it was said that Krillin probably wasn't getting another transformation. He was completed. Which, in my book, is good; it makes him more unique. I accept that the devs might have changed their mind since then, but I don't see why, considering there isn't really anything else for him to transform into.

Best answers
I sincerely wish people would stop referencing the show for game balances. I made a little list of all the things that would be different if ESF followed the game to the letter and it wouldn't be much fun. Everyone would just be Goku and Vegeta. Wait.. Oh, that's right. But if you want to follow the show, Everyone would be getting owned by Buu since a regular Saiyan just could not stand up to him in any form. So let's make Buu go two times faster than everyone and make all his hits stronger. Let's make all of his beams three times bigger than the kame. And uh.. Let's make Frieza's swoop the speed of his turbo flying since if Trunks is so slow and Frieza was so much quicker than him then our friendly little pink guy should go really slow too, right?

It just annoys me that people say, "Well Trunks was (insert comment here) in the show." The game should be balanced, not made to follow the show. Would Krillin be the fastest character? Complete or not? Krillin wouldn't have a word to say to anyone. Everyone needs some strengths or weakness to stand out or the developers have wasted their time making the characters that just aren't good enough. If they want to waste time, that' their choice, but I hope they'd like to make a balanced game.

Best answers
couldn't agree more with what u said, this game is BASED on the show, it doesn't mean that it is 100% accurate, otherwise it would be unplayable.

oh jesus, i gotta puke, i feel sick as hell.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom