Is it me...

Best answers
Or has the control of these forums become out of hand?

I mean, the moderators are cracking down on everything, including people that want threads shut because they're offensive/inappropriate, it's not right to yell at the person that wants it closed and let the person that wrote the message get away free.

I've been around these parts since a long time ago and it's become out of control. Please, pull your heads out of your asses and get your mind straight and take care of stuff necessary instead of stuff that maybe makes you angry or annoys you. If none of the members complain, and it's not a 'bad' thread, don't go in there cause someone said something that annys you and close it, it just leads to more spam.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with a specific moderators actions, report that moderator to a supermoderator or administrator, otherwise this type of thread serves no purpose . . . other than to prove you have your own head jammed up your arse.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, do speak to one of use about this, doing so will take the issue to a conclusion a lot faster than making a thread like this will...besides, I remember you from way back, Akhkaru, and I never recall you having any qualms with the moderating staff before, so if you need to speak about it, contact one of the s-mods or admins, we're willing to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom