It's been a while...

Best answers
Since I've been here... This place is packed full of people, congratulations on that guys. Lol, but where are all the people that I used to know? They left, NO!!!! Ah... oh well, it was bound to happen anyway. Oh, I sort of realize that this is spam, so sorry for you all that wasted your time reading this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't you already made a topic about the same thing? Yeah, it's spam.

But who cares? egtjsdigjwe4iugjhijwriuhjwrhwhrrwhowjrhijhrhwridfjhbidmdij3yj5854y

That's spam.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, Akhkaru.....I thought we knew each other...

In any case, there are a few people you knew that haven't left :)

Let's see: Cucumba, myself, Hsu, Hibiki, Judge, almost all of the dev team, Valk, Light-Scream (he's around sometimes)...the list goes on =]

Best answers
and me me me me me me:p...i also haven't left although i don't recognize you .....but hell that's normal beause i only recognize super posters and no one recognizes me..:(:p;)

Best answers
LaMM said:
and me me me me me me:p...i also haven't left although i don't recognize you .....but hell that's normal beause i only recognize super posters and no one recognizes me..:(:p;)
Don't know ya...

I know Majin, and grats on Mod :)
I know Deverz, LS, Cucumba, Hibiki... those are most I remember lol.

I do, although, keep in touch with the developers via A.I.M. so I keep updated with ESF.

Anyway, we should hook up, Majin and kill eachother in ESF, hehe...

And, I didn't make a topic about this before, you might have confused the names. Please do some research before you make a statement that you're not sure of. Not necessary though, just a recommendation.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hmm, the name does seem familiar.. Darn my terrible memory! :D

Anyway, welcome back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom