Open Challenge from FIRE PHOENIX

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep.... that explains it all.....
so any takers...... ......
... any at all................
..............................don't all volunteer at once.....................
....it will ruin your back...................................
.........................................so how about it............

Yup well thats the end of that.

Fire Phoenix

You dont know what you have until Fire Phoenix took it from you.
But then it doesnt matter cuz you dont have it anymore. and that means you never knew what you had ever in the first place i win you loose ha!

Ps- Miroku! I'd like to fight you cuz i remember when i was a noob I beat you then you owned me cuz you knew my style... but i was still a noob and my name was Chris109. something or other who knows. anywho. i wanna fight you agian. But i dont care anyone who challenges me i will accept. and its not going to be 1 fight who ever wins wins. its a 5 frag fight!¡¿? certainly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*A gust of wind comes out've no-where and began spiraling upwards while picking up leaves. A young man appeared, and gave a smirk at Chris* "You will face me." said the mysterious boy.

P.S.= I will be using my character "Thunder Chan" In the Fight Club Bios thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah umm.... if i wasnt mistaken... lol i thought this was a fight... like esf fight.....do you know what i mean...... .....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This part of the ESF forum is for 'Fight Club'; text based fights. Think you got a bit confused Chris. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom