need sig..

Best answers
.. lol .. i need a sig.. im asking this the 3rd time now.. i cant suply pics.. but i would apreciate a cool ssj3 goku sig, thx in advance..

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here, Since It Was Your Third Time, I Felt Sorry And Made You One..lol, I Also Was Just Finishing My Second Sig And Just Happen To Have A Sheizer Load Of Time..I Kept It Pretty Basic...Cool...SSJ3 Goku...Tada..

Best answers
I like it, except the text. The font choice and scanlines behind it ruin the sig. Change that and itll be cool.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, How About Now?...I Wonder If He Even Know's Theres A Sig Waiting For Him...?

Best answers
Better, but not quite. The font just doesnt fit the image. And you could PM him and remind him about this thread :]

Best answers
No, I think you should just put the fint with a one pixel stroke, and see how that looks.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"fint with a one pixel stroke," I Didnt Know What You Meant, But Heres A Blur.
^^ ? Font? - Also...Would I Get In Trouble For This?..Is This "Double" Posting? Im Kinda New To The Forums..

Best answers
Nah buddy, double posting is when you post one message directly after another. Also, I think thats fine. Fits in IMO. I would consider blending, so go ahead and experiment with that, see if anything nifty comes out.

Best answers
Its 2:49AM Eastern. I was bored, so I did this very quickly -

Took the bg from a sig I made for meself. I actually like Fatal's sig better then mine, might wanna use his.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Put Back The Blur, And Moved The Text Down A Bit..And Took Down The Hight Slightly..It Looked Kinda Bulky..Plus I Think It Brings Out The "Goku SSJ3" Text More..

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Alright, How About Now?...I Wonder If He Even Know's Theres A Sig Waiting For Him...?
u rock.. i didnt know it was waiting for me.. lol.. the reason mas in my pm for FCX.. i want this one.. please send it to me.. i deleted ure PMs accidentaly..

Proudly Editing: Does it look cool?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offence but IsrAlien's is 10 times better o.o, way more proffesional, and pic is blended in better instead of just pasted ontop

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although In Some Ways It Is Better.., But, I Dislike The Colour Chosen..Dark Yellow/Brown lol...Each Time I Look At It...I Get Distracted By The Colour...lol, Good Sig Though.
Also, He Made His Choice...And Im Glad He Likes It.
If You Want Anything Changed, Removed , Added, Or Even A New One Just PM Me. :)
EDIT*-* I Am Also Complimented On What IsrAlien Had Said Earlier...The Words From A Very Skilled And Experienced Eh..IsrAlien "I actually like Fatal's sig better then mine, might wanna use his." Thx :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom