Dante

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't showed any of my work here in seems like ages so here is a sig I whipped up after I read about the new Devil May Cry game :D...

Thnx to TRoN for hosting this beast for me..

Best answers
Very nicely done. I dont see how that relates to the new DMC game, but it all fits together pretty nicely. No critz here.

Best answers
Well it's Dante from DMC, so I guess it relates :p

I like the sig, colours work well but looks slightly desturated. I don't quite get the symbols you've added under 'Dante' but overall not bad. I quite like it.

Best answers
I just looked at it again. Saiga yes I know its Dante from DMC but really it doesnt relate to the actual game. None the less its a good sig. However, the cutting job could be better. You can clearly, clearly see where you cut his chin. It really detracts from it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
doesn't it say Kuwabara?
Yes it does say Kuwabara that's what I'm known as on most forums...

IsrAlien said:
I just looked at it again. Saiga yes I know its Dante from DMC but really it doesnt relate to the actual game. None the less its a good sig. However, the cutting job could be better. You can clearly, clearly see where you cut his chin. It really detracts from it.
Its not even really erased its all blended into the bg and that on his chin is part of his Coat..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, i see no flaws, this is a perfect sig in my book.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
the cutting job could be better. You can clearly, clearly see where you cut his chin. It really detracts from it.
that so called bad cutting is the collar of his coat.

Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
that so called bad cutting is the collar of his coat.
"Its not even really erased its all blended into the bg and that on his chin is part of his Coat.. - Zaku"

Well done for pointing out the obvious. Again. Zaku already said that.

Best answers
very nice job i like it alot that collar just makes it look kinda funky but none the less is very nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom