• Yes,the new one blows the old away;

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, your old one is too cute <3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the new one looks awesome, nice tones and colour and the images are blended very well, but im not keen on the text, other than that, yeah, it blows the old one away

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rather like the new one. The soft blend of colours is evocative of the images put in on the right. Definitely a nice new sig...but I am torn on which one to suggest that you should use.

The old one is definitely superb...but the new one is creative and very neat at a deeper level.

Ah, heck. For the sake of change, I'm voting for the new sig ^_^

Best answers
Argh, I hate you for showing me this thread. That new signature looks good enough to actually make me reply. >.>;

So yeah, I'd say you should switch. Both of 'em look nice, but I personally like the "contrasting" colors of the new one better. The red and blue-ish colors add a nice touch, as does the purple on the left. The effects on those people in there make them fit in a lot better, compared to your old sig.

I should also say something witty about the background effect, but I'm bored right now. It looks good. >.>;

*stabs Ryoko*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my God, that new sig rocks my socks off. The picture is sexy. And the overall color and mood of the sig is perfect. Definitely switch it up!

Best answers
The new one looks way better and it has pretty nice colors in it too

Best answers
I like the new one, came together well, purple bein one of my fave colours... go for it, switch :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiga OMg get on Aim.

Anyways, Ryoko, I personally love your old one, I wouldn't sitch =P

Best answers
i've always thought ur old one is one of the best sigs i've ever seen, it's jsut so damn good, dont switch.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No more kawaii siggeh? :( Oh well, your avatar makes up for that now ^_^. Switch!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new sig is definately better as far the image goes... and the color selection is better as well.

I just don't like the font as much... but it's still better than the older one.

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom