Fresh sig, straight outta the oven.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooooh, very nice. Everything blends together so well, and the colours and tones are perfect. I really like this, great job.

Well actually, I do have one gripe about it, the text seems to be a little to far to the left. Maybe pull it over a bit, it just looks kinda wierd so close to the egde.

Best answers
"err.. maybe a pic?"
^ what do you mean maybe a pic? ^

I'll pull the text over a bit and update this in a sec.

Best answers
Alright, moved the text over and spiced it up a bit. Also, about the picture - Im not too hyped up about anime in sigs, so I'll pass on that one.

Anyways, heres the updated sig:

Best answers
It's nice but the white 'IsrAlien' in the background looks nasty, sorry mate, try taking the stroke off of it and changing it's blend mode to screen (100% opacity). Then, it's all good :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The trick is evening out the sig.

When I look at the sig, it draws my eyes right to the font. You want to a focus point so my eyes go right to the background. I dont really notice the bg when I go through it quickly. You want to even out the sig so it draws you to the background, not the font. Since your sig doesnt have a picture, it should be based off the backround. Not a font. Try to make it more eye grabbing that when people look at it, they look at the great background. Its hard to explain what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom