ESF 1.3

Best answers
When is it to be expected, an estimate would be nice. Im sure its no worse then having to wait for kingdom hearts 2 which releases mid 2005.

Best answers
Must everyone be a smartarse? All i want is a simple guess or estimation of when it might be coming.

Best answers
They have no idea, since from what a believe 1.3 hasn't had much progress at all..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be out when it's done
that's all you are gonna hear
that's all you are gonna get

just sit back, and wait for news updates!

owh and please read this sticky before posting again

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AuretheMaster said:
Must everyone be a smartarse? All i want is a simple guess or estimation of when it might be coming.
He's not being a smartarse, that's the only answer you will ever recieve concerning that question. 1.3 has made some progress, despite what some of you may believe. Still the list of things that need to be done are not nearly completed yet, and it will take some more time before being able to recognize what problems might slow development or increase the speed of it. At the moment, no one on the staff has any estimate whatsoever, and any guess wouldn't be worth the bytes it's published on.

Best answers
ok i just feel this need to b said.....there IS in fact a reason they dont tell us when or about-when new versions will b out........basically it goes like this

-ESF team post an estamate
-ppl read the estamate and tell other ppl
-those ppl, get the translation wrong and take it as ESF is gonna b out on that date
-that date comes around... and the ppl who dont go to the forum to chack the news freak out and cause chaos becuz they were told it shoulda been out by now.
-the team goes nuts trying to stamp out the uprising that occure when they tell ppl that its gonna b atleast gonna b a few more monthes b4 the new versions out THUS making a further delay. causing MORE CHAOS!!!!!!!

its a vicious cycle...... and so the "WHEN ITS DONE" line is acctually in play 4 every1s safty and piece of mind....ohh and to make some ppl crazy but theres nothing that can b done about that so.....sit back.....relax...play the game infront of u and b surprised when thay tell u it will b out in a few days...........its out when its out (my impression of a moderator lol)

Best answers
the esf team wouldnt post an exact release date or an estimation if they werent sure its gonne be out then , just like with 1.0 , they said november 26'th , and it came out november 26th , some people just dont comprehend the amount of work that is put in the mod itself , they are doing everything themselves , im amazed by what they have accomplished so far , and personally i dont care when its out , the importat thing that the community is alive and kicking , and that's always a good thing , the team gets the feedback , maybe fix some problems that people complain about , and we get on with our lives till the next version comes out

Best answers
He was too, being a smartarse. Lol. You really misunderstand what i meant, afteri had said it a second time. I asked for your opinions on when it might come out, not the official date, not what the ESF team has to say. Geez, So much Angst.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I positively assure you that it will be released at some point between right now and never. You have to understand that it makes positively no sense to request opinions on a release date for a product that has barely been started. They're still working on fixing the new crashing bug for 1.2.1, and they haven't established all of the new features they want to start implamenting for 1.3 . Even if they knew exactly what they wanted to put into 1.3 there would still be an unknown number of months worth of coding followed by an unknown number of weeks or bug testing and fixing. It cannot be predicted.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the dev team continues at it's usual pace, 1.3 might be out by the beginning of next year. They can't promise anything though, coding will have it's ups, downs, unknowns, and fustrations.

I see no further point in this thread, would a mod please close this.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered, thread closed.

Shogi said:
i foresee a prompt locking of this thread.
And what you just posted was off-topic and pointless. Please refrain from doing so in the future, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom