Will 1.3 have 1.1s speed?

Best answers
will 1.3 have speed comparible to 1.1? with ss2 and all cause i heard speed of characters got toned down to pave way for 1.3? I would like to see 1.1s speed blended into 1.3 cause it would shut up

a:the 1.1 whiners who complain about 1.2s slow pace
b the people who spend 20 mins in servers ****ing off about the lack of ss2
c if some people dont stop whineing at least they'l get the drift and leave :)

also it would be fun going at 1.1s super krilens speed as an ss2 :)

Best answers
it will have 1.1's speed because you have new forms of ss and they toned it down because it was nearing the speed limit that half life has :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that slow is the limit................talking about a limit, it doesn't even get near the speed of bfp.(i like to have it fast so i can eskape the melee just by usinf turbo)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say to to fast niobe, if your a super-saiyan 3, and you can teleport, your faster then in bfp.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
that slow is the limit................talking about a limit, it doesn't even get near the speed of bfp.(i like to have it fast so i can eskape the melee just by usinf turbo)
Escape melee o_O.....

Usually I allways engage in melee.

Anyway, I don't we will need 1.1 speeds in 1.3, with the new forms, and higher speeds people will barely be able to keep up with the player model.

Best answers
Barney's Soul said:
it would shut up
a:the 1.1 whiners who complain about 1.2s slow pace
im gonna hold my flames back as much as possible and say this in the most apporpriate way as possible..:) its not that 1.2 is slow itself as in swoops..although the swoops effect the slowness...its the fact that 1.2 is just a slower game all together.sure we CAN get good 1.2 speed fights with ssj..and that same thing will prolly happen in 1.3 but one of the great things about 1.1 is that u could have great fights without ssj..sometimes even better fights without it..since it took more ki management..so i guess what alot of people are complaining about is that u can have 1.1's speed in 1.2 but it takes ssj..and it didnt take that in 1.2...and something that alot of people dont like about ssj in 1.2 is that the fights once ssj is reached are usually alot easyer since the ki is drained slower from non ssj...so its takes less skill to get a 1.1 fight in 1.2 and it just makes it overall less fun..
:)

Best answers
lol i sure hope so, but the teleport delay will stay, so esf will never get as fast as it was in 1.0/ 1.1

Best answers
(1.1) Mystic krillin should be the limit, the last transformation and maximum speed overal. Beyond is.... uncontrollable.

Best answers
i like the telport delay....in 1.1 noobs would keep tpen to run away...pised me off...but now theres no escape :)

Best answers
Yes they can. Beam jumping, but Frieza's Laser doesn't permit people to run away =D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom