reaction speed =0

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a matter of them seeing the sheep than clicking, it's a matter of them jumping the gun right as the sheep takes off. Clicking too early but lucking out because right as they clicked the sheep took off.

I think the fact that it has that extra zero is proof that Opti isn't lying because he'd be smart enough to make sure the zeros are all the same.

Best answers
o_O...the 0.0000 is what you get like Deman said, not reflex speed but just mear luck...I clicked when I didn't c a sheep but by luck the sheep just came out too

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm that's weird i got a 0.0000 aswell there is something weird going on i know for a fact yours can not be a photoshop edit i'll post my picture as soon as i get someone to host it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you were smart , you could host your "pic" on imageshack.us.. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli said:
o_O...the 0.0000 is what you get like Deman said, not reflex speed but just mear luck...I clicked when I didn't c a sheep but by luck the sheep just came out too
Same thing happened to me. I jumped the gun when one of the sheep lifts it's head. But I was lucky enough that at the same time I clicked, one of the sheeps was <u>just</u> taking off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: Tried again and got a better score =P Kinda grows on ya.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocketing rabbit :/..... I doubt that anyone would be able to get the Turbo chetah.
It took me 3 tires to figure out that I hit the dart button instead of hitting the sheep. lol

*edit*
Well i jsut got 0.000
*edit 2*
Holy crapola I got lucky and tranqued a sheep right when it was 1/2 of the way into the screen. I got 0.0000
It seems you get diffrent caulcations of zero depending on where exactly the shot was.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Look carefully in the background you can see where the sheep is.

Best answers
Rocketing rabbit :/..... I doubt that anyone would be able to get the Turbo chetah.
heh, and no this is not a photoshop edit nor a flash edit, everything has backdoors ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom