$100 Dollar xbox 360 confirmed at amazon.com!

Best answers
Amazon is having a vote for a "ridiculous" deal. Four products, the first being a Xbox 360 (core pack) for $100.

If Xbox wins the vote, then only the customers that voted can buy it at that price, but they are limited to 1,000 units ( one per customer).

Voting closes Tuesday at 9 p.m. PST. The winning deal goes on sale Thursday at 11 a.m. PST. First come first served, its seems. Only for people living in the USA.

check it out here

Not a bad deal there. Even with the extra $100 for a hard drive, still a better deal than a stand alone premium.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad deal there. Even with the extra $100 for a hard drive, still a better deal than a stand alone premium.
Considering it's cheaper than the Wii at that price...

However, US only = Amazon can bite me.

Although it's not as though those 1000 units will last more than 5 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting the Wii and if I can get my dad in work to order that intime, we might get that offer also. xD

Best answers
Very, Very Tempting. But I think i'll wait for the day they do that with the PS3 (if they ever do)

I wonder how much EB Games will pay for a Core unit. *scratches head* Profit possibility?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since there's no way I'm getting a PS3 for a long time, and due to the fact that the 360 has some nice games (including the new sonic game that I want, like, now), it's a perfect deal. I don't care if it's the core system. I don't even need the premium. $100 for a 360 and then the wii would be the ultimate gaming christmas for me.

I already signed up and did my vote and I plan to get this sucker.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its gone already. 1,000 units sold. ;_;

You guys didn't get the email?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How can they already be sold if we're not allowed to buy them until next week?

The winning deal goes on sale Thursday, November 23, at 11 a.m. PST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom