$10 for GMOD?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pride said:
This does not take talent. This takes like, set_gravity 0, set_jointlock 0, set_physics 0. THIS IS NOT WORTH EVEN ONE DOLLAR.
Then why are you complaining? You clearly know how to make your own free sandbox-style mod and therefore don't have to pay for Garry's.

You forget, however, that Gmod has a lot of tools that can't be imitated by svars, such as faceposer, the wheel, balloon and thrust tools and freezing objects mid-air with the click of a button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like this mod, but not so much as 10$ to play it.

My POV is that if you like the game enough to buy it, go do it. If you don't like the game, quit *****in and don't play it anymore.

its that simple. IMO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will probably be 2 communities from now on...One for the paid game (which will get support) and one for the free version (which will only be flamed by the payers)...ah, garry's mod was good as long as it lasted. I won't pay for it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My POV is that if you like the game enough to buy it, go do it. If you don't like the game, quit *****in and don't play it anymore.
Pretty much the same stance I have. I just think it's stupid to pay for a game that isn't even a game. But if anyone would make you pay for something that doesn't let you do anything but pose their models, it would be Valve.

Best answers
Meh, honestly not worth ten dollars, maybe five, but not ten.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First CS, then DoD, and now this thing I wouldn't touch with a 12 3/4 inch "pole". I don't blame Valve. I blame the people who are going to actually buy Garry's Mod.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
But if anyone would make you pay for something that doesn't let you do anything but pose their models, it would be Valve.
In all fairness, there is much more to do in the mod than just pose models (construct objects from primitives, script new weapons, experiment with the physics and graphics of HL2, use balloons for lift, thrusters for... thrust, etc). However, I agree with you that it's not even really a game. It's more like the tech demo that Valve should have released for free, not the mod sold through Steam for ten dollars.

And yeah, as Zeonix said, Valve wouldn't do it unless they knew people would buy it. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom