1 New bug power level of 0 and ?

Best answers
Well the other night i was running around with Friza and was holding the distructo disc for a long time. but all of a sudden my power level began to drop. I stopped doing everything flying
turned off dc.. and what do you know it dropped till i was at 0 power level.. now that is a bug.. this also happened when i was piccilo and in a long power struggle with my friend i won the struggle but hell I went to PL 0 i could not even fly.

Ill try and get a screenshot if I can today

the other thing is that funked up Distructo disc going to get fixed? LOL.. it wobbles around like a top on steroids

Best answers
That's a bug? I thought that was supposed to be like your character getting worn out and tired of fighting for so long so his PL drops...

Best answers
I didnt hear anthing about it.. if it is true that would be cool.. but why would the pl go to 0.. like i had no power at all. i could not even turn on the boost of energy.. it was just at 0

Best answers
Your pl is supposed to drop, if your health is lower than 10. Either that, or you simply ran out of ki. Powerup, or wait a bit to get your ki recharged...

Best answers
Thank you harSens and KuBaN for your speedy responce.

But what is with The distructo disk? it still flys like a crazy spining drunk man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom