Best answers
Yeh but if gotenks is in, wouldnt that imbalance the gameplay? i mean, he's unique and everything, but in my opinion, it just doesnt sound right having a fusion character with all the other characters. wouldnt vegeto and gogeta etc have to be implemented?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldnt unbalance it as he would have a normal PL, just like everyone else. Same with Brolly.

You couldnt add one without the other. All the fanboys would get pissed off the other fusion character is in, but not theirs.

Best answers
well, gotenks only gets about as strong as goku.....

Best answers
mac1029 said:
18 will have 17 as her buddy

So all those people who uses the buddy system, after they switch, they should start with another character with *FULL HP* right? It will be strange if 18 left 10 hp and she switch to 17 and he have 10hp.

It should be like, 18 have 100 hp. Now left 10hp. Switch to 17. 17 with full hp once again.

This should apply to ginyu force too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ginyu is cool, why? Because for the first factor he's purple, I mean c'mon, purple? Hell yea! And then he dances
Hell yeah!

Gotenks would be fun but Goten would be pointless, even if he was buddied with Trunks.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the_reckoning said:
wouldnt vegeto and gogeta etc have to be implemented?
Not really, Gogeta and Vegetto have pretty much the same moves as Goku and Vegeta, with a couple unique ones. Whereas Gotenks has more unique moves.
Vegetto would be too much like having what ESF already has. Gotenks has moves that arent already implemented, except for kamehameha.

Best answers
Goten Pointless? him and trunks were 1 of the most important characters in the end of DBZ and id rather play with him than goahn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His moves:

Kamehameha - Which half the characters have.
Charge - Which is basically a more powerful attack in basic melee.

Why would anyone choose that over any of the existing characters?

Best answers
what 'bout tien.. but then again he never transformed nor got a powerup.

Best answers
he is a saiyan

by the way he has more moves than the kameameha, dont no the sames of them but he does..and he is fast

Best answers
Something interesting i'd like to add , enywone thought obout Ssj Raditz ??? =D that guy was to powerful for goku at the first start and if it would be a ssj Raditz , or a Ssj2 Raditz, I think that guy will rock!

Best answers
_Goku_ said:
Something interesting i'd like to add , enywone thought obout Ssj Raditz ??? =D that guy was to powerful for goku at the first start and if it would be a ssj Raditz , or a Ssj2 Raditz, I think that guy will rock!
i can asure you that will never happen.

Best answers
What is the most fun part of the game? transforming into a super siayan... wouldnt it be better if you could have another siayan in thier? ADD GOTEN

Best answers
For certain fusions will be out of ESF. But if you use the buddy system for Goten and Trunks, that could work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
His moves:

Kamehameha - Which half the characters have.
Charge - Which is basically a more powerful attack in basic melee.

Why would anyone choose that over any of the existing characters?
oh ya, and he wines and complains, thats another attack.

Best answers
Dan16 said:
oh ya, and he wines and complains, thats another attack.
wow shut up and second of all Trunks is in the game how could they leave goten out of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goten would just be a mini goku with less power andisntead of "kamehameha" it would be "kamekameha". Gotenks is what makes them valuable, thats why budokai 3 had to give them made up attacks, which kick ass imo...

I doubt id play ginyu much, his character in general pisses me off, switching with everyones body and stuff. 18 and 17 for some reason justseem like they are goin to be very devastating characters if used properly in esf. The only other people they could add is yamcha, tien, and radditz. They practically covered the characters most people would probabl play as, any others would basically be sub characters. This might be thinking ahead, but once it reaches that point,i think they might start adding movie characters.

Best answers
yah they could really screw up the andriods since in the show they never run out of energy and same for captain Ginyu and body change.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
DmAnN said:
wow shut up and second of all Trunks is in the game how could they leave goten out of it.
Quit being hostile to other users. I know how they could leave goten out, because he has no unique moves at all. HE has nothing that will make him an asset to the game other than a different model with moves like Goku. It doesn't matter his relevance to the show or not, he would just take up space and be useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom