Best answers
why would you add dr ginyu and andriod 18? they would most likely not be used just like krillan and cell are the most uncommonly used models i think they should put in:

Goten
Gotenks

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I guess their attacks are just easier for the team to implement. o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they will add Gyniew (or however you type his name) and android 18

Best answers
yes i knew that....and im saying their going to be the 2 most unused player models... why not put in someone people want to use

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you know people won't use them? Unless they mess up horribly in the balancing department (which is why no one uses Krillin btw), people will use them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But that's just your opinion so it really holds no value. Personally I don't like Goten and Gotenks and wouldn't use them because they dont really have any specifics about them other then they are rip offs of other older db / dbz characters.

Ginyu is cool, why? Because for the first factor he's purple, I mean c'mon, purple? Hell yea! And then he dances and can body swap. You honestly just want another guy who is basically Goku smaller when you could have a whole new set of cool attacks?

18 has so much style. I dunno about you guys but #17 and #18 were are my favourite characters in that order. Again, cool characters that can have new attacks and ESF needs a little estrogen thrown into the mix.

So again... this is just your opinion, personally I think these are some of the best characters to add. If you really want Goten or Gotenks, download a fan model and replace Goku. Because it's likely that all the team would do would copy Goku's set up and just put a new model anyways.

Best answers
I definately won't use andriod 18. But maybe.. ginyu although I hate his ugly purple face. I rather see broly.

Best answers
i dunno broly would uneven the game i can see it now

Best answers
Kama said:
I don't like Gotenks and wouldn't use him because they dont really have any specifics about them other then they are rip offs of other older db / dbz characters.

Gotenks is one of the most unique characters in dbz! he has kamakazie ghost attack, Cosmic halo, and that burping attack. He could also have special basic melee with volly ball fist. Tell me what character that is like?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, Just how is ginyu and 18 going to... trans? They never trans, cause they're bots...

Best answers
Captain Ginyu is basically the Ginyu force in ESF. The tranformation system for Captain Ginyu is the buddy system using the other members of the Ginyu force. So instead of transforming, another member from the Ginyu force will switch places. It's more like a tag team thing but details on it is still slim. As for Andriod 18, I'm not sure of it.

click here to check out the 1.3 outline

Best answers
Yeah that's true. I guess Andriod 18 will use the buddy system too. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe.. Dude think of it this way... your a chick whos beating up a guy. ***** SLAPPED! WOOT!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean no one uses krillin?!?

I have seen people abuse krillin wonrgly, but I am probally the one that auctally uses krillin as a tanker.
No one using krillin/cell is your opinion. I know tons of people that use cell.
Just because you dont like Ginyu doesn't mean he won't be used.

Android 18 and buddies and Ginyu and buddies are probally a better choice. Gotenks was, in my opinion, a lame transformation that was an idea that the makers threw toghter at the last moment.
In regards to attacks, ginyu and buddies have a better range of attacks rather than the childish attacks that Gotenks had. As for 18, I really don't know. I think the balancing comes into effect due to the fact that they have a infinate/verry high level of ki.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol KWS. =D

I wouldnt doubt that alot of people will use Captain Ginyu and Android 18. A18 has been one of my favorite characters in the past DBZ games, so Ill probably use her alot in 1.3.

Best answers
i like how there will be a buddy system, but childish or not, Gotenks is unique

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been discussed in the past, and the team knows that Gotenks has alot of unique moves and such. So he has a pretty good chance of getting in. Not 1.3 though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten was in the series at the very end, and he really didnt do anything. The writers fudged when they though him up, thats for sure. Why is Goku's 2nd son stronger than his first? Having him trans as however old a kid he was is just stupid. Gohan didnt, and he even had that hidden power thing.

As for Gotenks, well, you might as well just add Vegitto. He was at least a fusion of two fighters, not just a couple kids fresh from the sandbox. But Id rather that fusions dont end up in ESF.

Personally, Id have to vote for Brolly. I know that ESF is a DBZ mod, to the exclusion of the movies, but Brolly was just cool. I think ESF has enough saiyans, though.

Bring on that Ginyu team and the androids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom